DrafterX
9 years ago
David wasn't God.. 😟
Speyside
9 years ago
Historically it has been defined as a man and a woman. But I will give you that one has grey area. Though the Judeo Christian religions define it in the historical sense. You can not apply the same logic to illegal alien. If someone is Muslim, or has been radicalized by Muslims, I do not think you could apply that logic either. Before sex change surgery that logic is also faulty.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

David wasn't God.. 😟

DrafterX wrote:


that is a piss-poor answer...

how do you justify your position that the God of the bible has always defined marriage as being between one man and one woman if the man he installed on the throne of Israel and whom he praised as being "After God's own heart" had 300+ wives and 700 some odd chicks just to sleep with? where's your sanctity of marriage there?
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Historically it has been defined as a man and a woman. But I will give you that one has grey area. Though the Judeo Christian religions define it in the historical sense. You can not apply the same logic to illegal alien. If someone is Muslim, or has been radicalized by Muslims, I do not think you could apply that logic either. Before sex change surgery that logic is also faulty.

Speyside wrote:



that's literally the only one that bothered me... not saying I don't agree with you, just that that one isn't so 5+5 as all the others... that's all I was trying to get at... then paul had to start throwing around the n-word like it was rice at a wedding...
TMCTLT
9 years ago

that's literally the only one that bothered me... not saying I don't agree with you, just that that one isn't so 5+5 as all the others... that's all I was trying to get at... then paul had to start throwing around the n-word like it was rice at a wedding...

opelmanta1900 wrote:





YOU chose the N word you chicken **** SOB.....FU


N*gger used to be one of those words paul... do you miss those times?

opelmanta1900 wrote:

DrafterX
9 years ago

that is a piss-poor answer...

how do you justify your position that the God of the bible has always defined marriage as being between one man and one woman if the man he installed on the throne of Israel and whom he praised as being "After God's own heart" had 300+ wives and 700 some odd chicks just to sleep with? where's your sanctity of marriage there?

opelmanta1900 wrote:




Marriage has been between man and a woman for as long as we were put on this earth until Obama became President.. and now you're asking me to accept it.. I don't think so... 🤐
Speyside
9 years ago
On that one I agree. I am basing my irritation on my government telling me what to think and say. I believe marriage should be defined as between a man and a woman. I would like there to be a different term for gay people.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
you're both making me laugh but I'm pretty sure only one of you is trying to be funny... (paul, drafter)
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

On that one I agree. I am basing my irritation on my government telling me what to think and say. I believe marriage should be defined as between a man and a woman. I would like there to be a different term for gay people.

Speyside wrote:


so you're ok with them essentially getting married as long as you can still ostracize them by calling it something else... got it...

teedubbya
9 years ago
Marriage shouldn't be a governmental term. We don't need big government getting involved. It should be between you, your spouse, your church and or the marriage officiate.

Some in here want their church or the government to define it for everyone
TMCTLT
9 years ago

you're both making me laugh but I'm pretty sure only one of you is trying to be funny... (paul, drafter)

opelmanta1900 wrote:





I'm finding NO humor in your words today either Joel....and your insinuations are F;n disgusting @ best.

Despite your atempts @ deflecting that your ARE PC....doesn't stop it from being true, just go back and read your commentary. P Correctness is when the larger body ( or any body really ) is forced to use ONLY words that they find acceptable and paints them in a positive light.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
dude, no ones trying to stop you from saying n*gger... go crazy...
Speyside
9 years ago
Now you are generalizing. Marriage and a civil union are not the same. But to speak specifically to your question I am not ok with the government telling me what to think, say, or do.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Marriage shouldn't be a governmental term. We don't need big government getting involved. It should be between you, your spouse, your church and or the marriage officiate.

Some in here want their church or the government to define it for everyone

teedubbya wrote:


wanted to make sure this little spot of logic didn't get lost on the last page... like less government? then you get less defining...
Speyside
9 years ago
TW articulated my POV better than I did.
DrafterX
9 years ago
hey, if you're ok with gay-homos cramming stuff down your throat then so be it... but Homey don't play dat... 🤐
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
not what tw said...
dstieger
9 years ago
I been shouting that for a LONG time....get government out of the marriage business. I would assume that some well-meaning politicians felt that by offering tax breaks to married couples, the nation would be better off....strengthening/encouraging nuclear families and all that...once in, they had to define, regulate, license, etc. It never stops. Roll it back, get government out of marriage discussions....even remove the jointness of tax filings....like that will ever happen...we can dream, I suppose
TMCTLT
9 years ago

Marriage shouldn't be a governmental term. We don't need big government getting involved. It should be between you, your spouse, your church and or the marriage officiate.

teedubbya wrote:




Don't know that is is / was until Obama and his homosexual supporters made it so. I suppose holding civil unions ( weddings ) @ the Justice of the Peace got that started?
TMCTLT
9 years ago

dude, no ones trying to stop you from saying n*gger... go crazy...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




Your behaving like an inflammatory IDIOT Joel, again YOU CHOSE to use the word N*gger in this conversation!!!!!

NO ONE ELSE
Users browsing this topic