then Trumps said,"Boy, I am two seconds from being on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm. I'm gonna put my foot so far up your ass, the water on my knee will quench your thirst."
DrafterX wrote:
I think it's time we stopped paying them to be nice... 😟
The Trumps said:I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! 😟
Fatty fat is not brilliant, Trump only makes him seem so.
Speyside wrote:
I wondered if Trump was throwing the threats out there in hopes somebody in NK would take out FFF themselves out of fear for the country... 😟
'cept there's probably only a couple dozen NK's who hear or read anything from the outside.
frankj1 wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close