delta1
9 years ago
There are millions of people, including thousands of US military personnel within striking distance of Fatty Fat Fat...we have to take small and measured steps...our military experts are sure that any military option at our disposal would result in humongous casualties, especially in South Korea, and possibly in Japan.
jjanecka
9 years ago
If Japan destabilizes at the hands of N Korea it will be ripe for the picking by the chinese.
dstieger
9 years ago

If Japan destabilizes at the hands of N Korea it will be ripe for the picking by the chinese.

jjanecka wrote:



What does that mean.....'Japan destabilizes at the hands of NK?'
DrafterX
9 years ago
Nuclar fallout and stuff... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
Look I'm no fan of trump but I don't think it's right to body shame him.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Yeah stieger the japs always get nuked and stuff
teedubbya
9 years ago
Godzilla will not allow it
gummy jones
9 years ago
(Clearly mouthing at least 8 syllables) "Gauzirra!"
jjanecka
9 years ago
GOJIRA!!!!!

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

Seriously right now they're really setup to have some sea creature rise up and take Japan what with the radiation leaking into the sea and all.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I watched Bruce Lee beat up Lou Alcindor today. The nips need a new hero.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Bruce Lee is dead... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
Lou Alcindor is a Muslim
DrafterX
9 years ago
Was Bruce talking about his momma..?? 😕
delta1
9 years ago

I watched Bruce Lee beat up Lou Alcindor today. The chinks need a new hero.

teedubbya wrote:





FIFY...if you're gonna mock an Asian group get it right..
teedubbya
9 years ago
🙂.

It was more fun this way like telling my Puerto Rican wife I love when she speaks Mexican.

delta1
9 years ago
hiralious...
victor809
9 years ago
... subtle delta...
teedubbya
9 years ago
In my Lenny Dykstra voice

What about the slots? Are they still vertical?
teedubbya
9 years ago
Maybe it's my Ronnie the limo guy voice.
victor809
9 years ago
I had a big gay rugby coach drunkenly ask a girl I was hooking up with whether her vag was vertical or horizontal. He appeared to be asking sincerely...
Users browsing this topic