teedubbya
6 years ago
The cause diversifys the abject rate.
frankj1
6 years ago
not you too!
It's like Invasion Of The Body Snatchers...but with Russian Bots
victor809
6 years ago
*bot-y snatchers.

I'll be here all week, tip your waitress.
frankj1
6 years ago
I missed the opportunity!
and I'm supposed to be good wif words.
teedubbya
6 years ago
The hushed account inventorys the distance.
frankj1
6 years ago
the bot has poor spelling
teedubbya
6 years ago
The military kiss enumerates the form.
victor809
6 years ago
Meh... Makes as much sense as anything else posted here.
frankj1
6 years ago
I keep screwing up political threads. Messing around wth jokes and stuff.
I may just read and not speak for a while.....like that would happen!

Just keeping my stress level down.
delta1
6 years ago
it's tough...but somebody's gotta do it...


BTW...thanks...
delta1
6 years ago
ocean ceramic fried icebox pleasant dirt
teedubbya
6 years ago
The guide automates the whispering position.
frankj1
6 years ago
this is worse than the haiku thread
teedubbya
6 years ago
Frank Burns eats worms.
jjanecka
6 years ago
Popular vote is bull****. Direct democracy equates to communism.
victor809
6 years ago
.... That's not accurate at all.
jjanecka
6 years ago
Hiw do you mean? That's basically what took place under Russian Soviets. There was no representative democracy it was all votes by the people who were present.
victor809
6 years ago
Direct democracy is a voting method. Communism is an economic policy.

You're claiming because in your mind, in a sample size of 1, one led to another that they are the same thing.

That's bad science, even for social science.
jjanecka
6 years ago
I really cannot refute that
teedubbya
6 years ago
I don't think Russia was ever a direct democracy in terms of voting either, and I don't think if they voted for "delegates" or an electoral collage they would have been any less communist under anyone from Lenin and Stalin through our new buddy Putin. I agree with vic an jj in #79.

The electoral college (sp) is supposed to save us from letting the emotions of the day get in the way of the long term good of the future. It is based on one person one vote is great to an extent, but the masses cannot be fully trusted and we need the adults to protect us. It failed and is failing. Something insidious has been happening for decades and it is manifesting in front of us.
Users browsing this topic