delta1
6 years ago
he's on record that it was a decision informed by his God...so who really knows, but him...
Brewha
6 years ago
“Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.”

Yet few believe this truism...
victor809
6 years ago

“Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.”

Yet few believe this truism...

Brewha wrote:



That sh#t started back with the flag pins (possibly earlier)... that's about when I realized there was a large portion of the republican party which was not interested in doing anything other than show how much flag they were willing to wear.
Whistlebritches
6 years ago
Romney is a liberal,always has been and always will be.I seriously think he thought this would somehow give him clout...….and after seeing guys gush over him it would appear it worked.Except in Utah where I think he will be unseated for this stupid act.But seriously if all he fooled was the liberals I'm good with that
frankj1
6 years ago
any shot the Dem nominee picks his as a running mate?
tailgater
6 years ago
rfenst
6 years ago

any shot the Dem nominee picks his as a running mate?

frankj1 wrote:


Wouldn't make a difference what the outcome will be.
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago

Wouldn't make a difference what the outcome will be.

rfenst wrote:




All they would have to do is play the same ads Obummer ran against him!

[whip]
DrafterX
6 years ago

That sh#t started back with the flag pins (possibly earlier)... that's about when I realized there was a large portion of the republican party which was not interested in doing anything other than show how much flag they were willing to wear.

victor809 wrote:




I've got a couple Dem friends still sporting large safety pins on their shirts or whatever they're wearing that day... always thought it was silly... 😟
victor809
6 years ago

I've got a couple Dem friends still sporting large safety pins on their shirts or whatever they're wearing that day... always thought it was silly... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



silly, but not really relevant.... we're talking about patriotism, not...the symbolism of safety pins
teedubbya
6 years ago
I remember when not supporting Bush's invasion of Iraq was anti american, liberal blah blah blah. To not support the leader of the country, and leader of the Republican party was a sin. I think Trump was a democrat at the time but I'm not sure of the timeline.

Now all leaders of the Republican party prior to Trump are liberals, RINOs etc. Romney, McCain, Bush II, Bush I etc. All RINOs. Trump is the only true Republican. And the folks with this logic think TDS is about others.
victor809
6 years ago

I remember when not supporting Bush's invasion of Iraq was anti american, liberal blah blah blah. To not support the leader of the country, and leader of the Republican party was a sin. I think Trump was a democrat at the time but I'm not sure of the timeline.

Now all leaders of the Republican party prior to Trump are liberals, RINOs etc. Romney, McCain, Bush II, Bush I etc. All RINOs. Trump is the only true Republican. And the folks with this logic think TDS is about others.

teedubbya wrote:



The only thing that's stayed consistent is the demand for lock-step adherence to whatever the ideology is at the time.
teedubbya
6 years ago
If you stand together with omerta nothing can be bipartisan thus you can claim any oversight is illegitimate. Romney's sin was breaking omerta and not justifying the unjustifiable.
DrafterX
6 years ago
Romney's vote was personal... he's hated Trump ever since Trump talked bad about his momma.... 😟
teedubbya
6 years ago
Every criticism of trump and his actions is personal or to be discounted. Only his words are to be taken as stated (unless he's just kidding and stuff). All hail. Its getting sick. Its worse thn the obamaphants.

And all former republican leaders were rinos and are to be discounted. The are just jelly of the only true R. There can only be one.
DrafterX
6 years ago
Well, he's no Abe Lincoln... 😟
victor809
6 years ago

If you stand together with omerta nothing can be bipartisan thus you can claim any oversight is illegitimate. Romney's sin was breaking omerta and not justifying the unjustifiable.

teedubbya wrote:



This is actually much more significant than you give it credit for.
DrafterX
6 years ago
We normally don't speak of omerta... 😟
Whistlebritches
6 years ago

I remember when not supporting Bush's invasion of Iraq was anti american, liberal blah blah blah. To not support the leader of the country, and leader of the Republican party was a sin. I think Trump was a democrat at the time but I'm not sure of the timeline.

Now all leaders of the Republican party prior to Trump are liberals, RINOs etc. Romney, McCain, Bush II, Bush I etc. All RINOs. Trump is the only true Republican. And the folks with this logic think TDS is about others.

teedubbya wrote:




Pretty sure I called Romney a "liberal" not a democrat.There is a difference,Zell Miller was a democrat but not a liberal.

Romney is a RINO and yes so was McCain.

Trump may be a repube but he is no conservative.I supported him because he was the best choice in 2016 after my guys were knocked off one by one.I support him now because he is doing what needs to be done to make America better.Key in on Bernie free everything or Liz the wonder squaw and tell me that's where you want us to go.The only dem I could get behind is Tulsi Gabbard...…...not sure I could bring myself to vote for her but get behind her ,"oh hell yes"
DrafterX
6 years ago
I had that thought also... 😟
Users browsing this topic