jjanecka
6 years ago
McCain "I beat myself to the sound of my own dumb."

Wasn't that his quote?
teedubbya
6 years ago

Pretty sure I called Romney a "liberal" not a democrat.There is a difference,Zell Miller was a democrat but not a liberal.

Romney is a RINO and yes so was McCain.

Trump may be a repube but he is no conservative.I supported him because he was the best choice in 2016 after my guys were knocked off one by one.I support him now because he is doing what needs to be done to make America better.Key in on Bernie free everything or Liz the wonder squaw and tell me that's where you want us to go.The only dem I could get behind is Tulsi Gabbard...…...not sure I could bring myself to vote for her but get behind her ,"oh hell yes"

Whistlebritches wrote:




And I never said you called anyone a Democrat. I said Trump WAS a Democrat while it was important everyone get behind all the previous Republican leaders that are now called RINOS. Its weird yet some think its normal.
Whistlebritches
6 years ago

And I never said you called anyone a Democrat. I said Trump WAS a Democrat while it was important everyone get behind all the previous Republican leaders that are now called RINOS. Its weird yet some think its normal.

teedubbya wrote:




Gotcha……..I was reading in high gear
teedubbya
6 years ago
I get it. Your lips must be tired lol.

J/k brother. Hope all is well.
Whistlebritches
6 years ago

I get it. Your lips must be tired lol.

J/k brother. Hope all is well.

teedubbya wrote:



TW's back...….you ******!!!
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago

And I never said you called anyone a Democrat. I said Trump WAS a Democrat while it was important everyone get behind all the previous Republican leaders that are now called RINOS. Its weird yet some think its normal.

teedubbya wrote:



Trump is a Democrat that grew up and understood America.

Just like Reagan did too.

Reagan let Mondale win Minnesota. Check the numbers. Yeah.

So...how bad is your new defector going to screw over his former party to get the point across that WE, the people matter?

Keep up your best "I hate you" banter. It's not going to work any more. Try it again and watch.

America is over the DNC.

The DNC really is a terrorist organization.

#WALKAWAY
frankj1
6 years ago
are we talking electoral or popular vote here when we speak in absolutes about domination and failure of the two major political parties?
cuz it seems to happen more often lately that the majority opinion does not win the actual election of candidates...

a legit win for sure, I still support that system, but hardly the stuff of a mandate.

I can see that, and I didn't vote for either major party last time. I came in a distant third.
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago

are we talking electoral or popular vote here when we speak in absolutes about domination and failure of the two major political parties?
cuz it seems to happen more often lately that the majority opinion does not win the actual election of candidates...

a legit win for sure, I still support that system, but hardly the stuff of a mandate.

I can see that, and I didn't vote for either major party last time. I came in a distant third.

frankj1 wrote:




Is that what Biden is sellling?=d>
teedubbya
6 years ago
You can’t argue with incoherent.
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago
Oh wait...SC firewall will save you?
teedubbya
6 years ago
frankj1
6 years ago

Is that what Biden is sellling?=d>

DrMaddVibe wrote:


I never do get what this line of comments has to do with me.

I actually voted last time and have not come out as a front running lecturer for either major party...cuz not only did I actually vote, but I expressed my freedom to declare my dislike for the two by voting for the third. You sat it out, and now lecture me?

Please, save it. I did my civic duty but didn't lecture you.

Some one I did not vote for got 3 million more votes than the winner. That's what happened, I have no argument with it and am not campaigning to switch to popular vote. Neither had my support in any case.

Neither had yours either. I think one needs to vote to have the right to say "I told you so".

Yes, it's a fact that may be tougher for you to accept though you are an exuberant newcomer to the supporters of this current administration, but that fact is more voters voted for the despicable Hillary Clinton and that alone precludes the claim of a mandate.

It was not a trouncing by any means. More like a TKO. Still a win. Edit out the word "resounding".

When you win with less Americans supporting you, you ain't riding a wave of approval.

Long ago, I, like many others, declared that the Dems were not showing any ability to defeat the incumbent and I knew (and wrote here several times) that Trump would get reelected. Probably first wrote it in year one. Easy to see even at that early point in his term.

Soo I guess we'll all learn if the country is as in love as you, the newcomer are. Will a yuuuuge majority of voters vote Trump? Will he get that elusive mandate? We'll see. But he didn't get anywhere near that the first time, so your histrionics are silly.
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago

I never do get what this line of comments has to do with me.

I actually voted last time and have not come out as a front running lecturer for either major party...cuz not only did I actually vote, but I expressed my freedom to declare my dislike for the two by voting for the third. You sat it out, and now lecture me?

Please, save it. I did my civic duty but didn't lecture you.

Some one I did not vote for got 3 million more votes than the winner. That's what happened, I have no argument with it and am not campaigning to switch to popular vote. Neither had my support in any case.

Neither had yours either. I think one needs to vote to have the right to say "I told you so".

Yes, it's a fact that may be tougher for you to accept though you are an exuberant newcomer to the supporters of this current administration, but that fact is more voters voted for the despicable Hillary Clinton and that alone precludes the claim of a mandate.

It was not a trouncing by any means. More like a TKO. Still a win. Edit out the word "resounding".

When you win with less Americans supporting you, you ain't riding a wave of approval.

Long ago, I, like many others, declared that the Dems were not showing any ability to defeat the incumbent and I knew (and wrote here several times) that Trump would get reelected. Probably first wrote it in year one. Easy to see even at that early point in his term.

Soo I guess we'll all learn if the country is as in love as you, the newcomer are. Will a yuuuuge majority of voters vote Trump? Will he get that elusive mandate? We'll see. But he didn't get anywhere near that the first time, so your histrionics are silly.

frankj1 wrote:



Is that what Biden is selling?
frankj1
6 years ago

You can’t argue with incoherent.

teedubbya wrote:


wish you told me before I hit "post" a minute ago.
this whole goal of having dems heads spinning is creepy.
Excitable boys, they all said.
frankj1
6 years ago

Is that what Biden is selling?

DrMaddVibe wrote:


is your head spinning?
creepy weird.
make sure you vote this time so at least the credit you take will have been earned.
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago
When Van Jones and James Carville are telling the DNC to stop digging...


Well, you give those sumovbitches 2 shovels and tell em to fill their hands!
teedubbya
6 years ago
I need to find a random statement generator.
frankj1
6 years ago

When Van Jones and James Carville are telling the DNC to stop digging...


Well, you give those sumovbitches 2 shovels and tell em to fill their hands!

DrMaddVibe wrote:


I have to figure you aren't actually talking to me as I see no connection to the reality of what I posted.
What posts are you addressing?
Are you a bot?
teedubbya
6 years ago
The unwritten motion corrects the part.
frankj1
6 years ago

I need to find a random statement generator.

teedubbya wrote:


will you please give me a heads up before I respond again?
Jeebus!
Users browsing this topic