teedubbya
6 years ago
I found a pattern. I need to get to Rome and look for the statue of Jesus that points to the west. There I will find the next clue. A raging clue.
HockeyDad
6 years ago
You’re prolly right. There’s no pattern there.
teedubbya
6 years ago
I found the pattern and am moving towards the next clue it’s amazing no one else saw it.
teedubbya
6 years ago
This new insight that has largely been missed is mind blowing. Since there is no video the only choice if for all of us to share this thread with anyone working on this issue. Not just the scientists and medical folks but politicians etc.

Wow just wow.
victor809
6 years ago
TW is clearly lying. He has never in his life had a clue which could be accurately described as "raging".
victor809
6 years ago
But the numbers will probably open a secret crypt in Tehran, which will unleash an airborne vaccine and save us all.

Le Hockeydad... you're our only hope.
teedubbya
6 years ago
I fess up. I’ve never raged but my TDS has caused me to unwittingly forget everything I’ve learned in my profession and education and as a result I’ve miss read the data sets and drawn the wrong conclusions.

I’m saddened I let the negative side of TDS skew my view and am thankful for those embracing the bright light of TDS are here to teach us the error of our ways. I’m saddened that the folks analyzing this pandemic are anti trump and don’t understand it’s a big nothing burger that they are using for personal gain.

This is I life changing moment. And I have my first raging clue ever. To be fair my mom was an anti trumper and my dad is pro trump. You can forgive the light and dark fighting within me.
teedubbya
6 years ago
Just heard from the folks in Tehran. The crypt lead was wrong and released the krakkan. Fortunately kraakkan tears cure the virus. It’s a small supply so we have to keep making him sad.
teedubbya
6 years ago
The kraakkan’s mamma is so fat drafter has to take two meals to eat her. That should get him bawling.
HockeyDad
6 years ago
If you had not been blinded you would have followed the data and known that 98% of crypt openings result in reanimated mummies and plagues being released.
victor809
6 years ago

If you had not been blinded you would have followed the data and known that 98% of crypt openings result in reanimated mummies and plagues being released.

HockeyDad wrote:



So you're saying there's a less than 2% chance of a giant krakken being released which has tears that cure the virus?
HockeyDad
6 years ago
I think it is within the margin of error unless the numerator is adjusted for seasonal hiring during the holiday period.
teedubbya
6 years ago
We simply moved too fast without consulting the right folks.

As a related note the tears didn’t work and the kraakkan ate 40 people all under age 50. Now the mortality rate has changed enough that we have to look elsewhere.
teedubbya
6 years ago
The kraakkan has been put down. Also considered a covid related death. All kraakkans must now stay at home.
victor809
6 years ago

The kraakkan has been put down. Also considered a vivid related death.

teedubbya wrote:



To be fair, we never would have released the krakken if we hadn't been following Le Hockeydad's numbers to the cure to covid. So it's a valid categorization.

Poor krakken... I heard he had a family he was supporting selling Krakken tears online.
teedubbya
6 years ago
Oh yea...forgot... I’m sorry about what I said about the kraakkans mamma. I thought it was best for society but it was insensitive.
victor809
6 years ago

Oh yea...forgot... I’m sorry about what I said about the kraakkans mamma. I thought it was best for society but it was insensitive.

teedubbya wrote:



It's ok. The Krakken was centuries old. We should expect a number of old people to die in these times.

I'm just trying to figure out why the shining light side of TDS from Le Hockeydad and Tail hasn't saved us all yet.

Are they not telling the governor about their amazing new discovery? Are they holding back for some reason?
teedubbya
6 years ago
Don’t underestimate the dark tds in the medical and science fields. It’s a huge obstacle to overcome. Even trump good hoodwinked by them and shouldn’t be accountable for his decisions. Personal responsibility stops at them.
victor809
6 years ago
Oh.... are you telling me that Le Hockeydad and Tail are battling the forces of dark TDS as we speak?

They're so heroic. I hope they don't get hurt. I hear you can get a nasty papercut from those protest signs.
victor809
6 years ago
They better bring their AR-15s, and wooden machine guns and rocket launchers to make sure they're well armed to fight the dark forces of TDS.
Users browsing this topic