htaylor40
2 years ago
Long wait times and no chat with changes to customer service. Change of service center from US to India have made service terrible. Cigarbid use to have excellent customer service.
MACS
2 years ago
And now it blows...
Palama
2 years ago

Long wait times and no chat with changes to customer service. Change of service center from US to India have made service terrible. Cigarbid use to have excellent customer service.

htaylor40 wrote:



Damn! Didn’t know they outsourced CS. [gonzo]

Buncha bullchit iffin’ you ask me. [ram27bat]
KingoftheCove
2 years ago
CS outsourced to India?
Can someone confirm this?
Shana? Calling Shana….
KingoftheCove
2 years ago
Taylor waits 10 years to drop a bomb on the Forum…
Well done……….I guess…
Palama
2 years ago

CS outsourced to India?
Can someone confirm this?
Shana? Calling Shana….

KingoftheCove wrote:



You woulda thought that Z, given his close relationship with Shana, would have known about the move. Guessing the NDA prevented him from spilling the beans? 🤔
DrMaddVibe
2 years ago

Long wait times and no chat with changes to customer service. Change of service center from US to India have made service terrible. Cigarbid use to have excellent customer service.

htaylor40 wrote:





?si=5c9PguAmWSX3sjIu

🇨🇮


JGKAMIN
2 years ago

Long wait times and no chat with changes to customer service. Change of service center from US to India have made service terrible. Cigarbid use to have excellent customer service.

htaylor40 wrote:


You joined this forum over 123 months ago and popped your cherry with this post?!?[frypan]
JGKAMIN
2 years ago

CS outsourced to India?
Can someone confirm this?
Shana? Calling Shana….

KingoftheCove wrote:


They didn’t need to, everyone moved here and we gave them jobs…my last call was with Habibi who lived in Easton, PA and manning the CS phones….🇨🇮
I.C
2 years ago

Long wait times and no chat with changes to customer service. Change of service center from US to India have made service terrible. Cigarbid use to have excellent customer service.

htaylor40 wrote:


My age verification is taking a lot of time and I'm worried my bid is canceled.
Stogie1020
2 years ago

My age verification is taking a lot of time and I'm worried my bid is canceled.

I.C wrote:


They are cigars, man... Relax.


What did you bid on?
tonygraz
2 years ago
I got an email reply to a customer service problem I posted there and it was resolved by Debbie in perfect english. Are you sure you got the right number ?
MaduroJorge
2 years ago

You joined this forum over 123 months ago and popped your cherry with this post?!?[frypan]

JGKAMIN wrote:



Give him a break.


He's been on hold since 2014.
I.C
2 years ago

They are cigars, man... Relax.


What did you bid on?

Stogie1020 wrote:



You were right, I had to relax, there was a problem with my credit card lol, I won a box of CAO Consigliere Soldier I'm so happy, Tony Soprano would be proud of me...
KingoftheCove
2 years ago

You were right, I had to relax, there was a problem with my credit card lol, I won a box of CAO Consigliere Soldier I'm so happy, Tony Soprano would be proud of me...

I.C wrote:


=d>
Users browsing this topic