eze
  • eze
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
I sell black market electricity to the Amish.
gorob23
22 years ago
I'ma teacher I have NO money
polisher
22 years ago
Antique restoration........pays better then you would think, but not as good as I would like...Gee, that probably makes me unique! I would like to build antique reproductions that are actually well disguised humidors.
jdobson
22 years ago
I am a 3D artist and work on video games. Can you believe they pay me for that?
rayder1
22 years ago
I currently steal from the State of California. (Snowwolf has my dream retirement job.)

I get to use State gas....drive hundreds of miles a week.
They buy me a new car every 18 months or so.
I forget what I am supposed to do, except I have to be nice to most people.
If they aren't nice to me, they say that sometimes I get to shoot them.
I've never taken them up on that offer, but I suppose it's an option.
Best thing is, they pay me. Not much....just got my first real raise in 5 years.
Some people tell me I get paid too much and in the next breath say they wouldn't do what I have to do for a million bucks. (Hell...I do it for a lot less than that).
After 21 years...it's pretty much all I am good for any more.
snowwolf777
22 years ago
Rayder: They buy me a new vehicle every 2 years, too. About 70,000 miles a year, plus full days in the office at each of 9 terminals. I don't see home a whole lot, but I do smoke a lot of cigars intransit and at the hotels.

The only downside is (they tell me, anyway) I'm not allowed to shoot the ones who aren't nice to me.

Our business is populated with recycled drivers and recycled law enforcement types, so there'll be room for you when you're ready.
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
I pick fly **** out of pepper for McCormick's.
turnberry
22 years ago
After working my way through college as a smokejumper for the US Forest Service and then 5 years flying fast kerosene burners for the Air Force I became an investment banker. Municipal bond financings.

And by noon on many days I really long for either one of the first two jobs. They were really fun.
dbguru
22 years ago
My alias is my job
Database Guru
dz130
22 years ago
Former fire fighter (2nd generation), and now inner city paramedic.
Cigarick
22 years ago
I was *supposed* to reitre next year, but the stock market crash pretty much put and end to that little fantasy.

Turnberry: you must be bored to DEATH! I'm sure glad I didn't start out with a job like those first two. I've been bored to death right from the beginning.

I was considering taking a shot at male prostitution, but I can't even get my wife to pay me for that.
Tazziedevil
22 years ago
The American Chemical Society gave me a scholarship to study all about tweaking DNA and figure out enzyme kinetics. I tell you what, nothing feels better after being cooped up in the lab all day than lighting up a stogie....
Eggman
22 years ago
I do morning radio in Charlotte on a 60's based Oldies station. Work is just about a robusto's drive away from home. My co-workers marvel that I can smoke at 4:00 a.m....I tell them "I'd smoke more, but I just don't have time."

eggman
Cigarick
22 years ago
LOL! Love it...

I do some work on the side for the Civilian Headquarters for Experimental Research on Chemical Aviation. I think we need further funding...
cccbus
22 years ago
I am in Infrastructure Planning and Imaging in the Network Field for Large chains of Supermarkets
savbond000
22 years ago
I work in a photo lab at the local Target. What happens when you're in college I guess.
jazzman
22 years ago
Firefighter going on 25 years...Love it.
billreif
22 years ago
JUST KIDDING :
I sell drugs its the only way
I can afford my cigar habit.

TRUTH :
Maintence Man in local High School

I was just kidding about the drugs
gerber
22 years ago
Present: Associate Director for Foundation Relations at a seminary here in So. Cal. Fancy title for grantwriting and trying to raise money for other people and projects.

Previous: I have a degree from the Gemological Institute of America and pursued a career in the jewelry/gem trade.

Future: I'd like to work full-time for the charity I am starting, and also work on the side selling antiques and collectibles.
osuride
22 years ago
I too collect a retirement check from your tax dollars!!! I spent 20 years active duty with the U.S. Navy and retired in 2001. Now I work at a private University in Ohio.
Users browsing this topic