johnfs
22 years ago
Give my wife puppydog eyes and say please.
chipslave
22 years ago
current: Install, support, train, create, etc... Point of Sale Systems in restaurants and hotels. Enjoyable work, pay is decent, keeps me in cigars anyway 😉

dream job: toss up for designing maps for National Geographic (I am a geography nut) and testing video games for companies (kid at heart 😉
BBJ
  • BBJ
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
I Work At A Land Locked Marina.We Sell Sea Rays And Baja Boats.I Do Parts,Service Wright,And Comic Relief 😉
Homebrew
22 years ago
Hey Chipslave,
If ya'll are hireing, let me know. I have been working, in the resturant industry, for over 20 years, and am starting to reach burnout. I have a computer repair buisness, on the side, so I understand software, though not programming, and hardware setups, for buisness. Though I do enjoy, what I do, Kitchen Manager, I am ready for a career change.
homebrew at arkansas dot net. I am also looking for a job that requires travel, being stuck in Arkansas, for several years, will do that to you.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
P.S. Don't mind relocation either.
00camper
22 years ago
I had turnberry's municipal underwriting job until met the manging director from...

Now its just me and a business partner. We provide equipment financing and advisory services for municipalities.

Turnberry, if you wouldn't mind, please send me an email so we can swap war stories about "the business:" marty at public-finance.com. BTW, are you in the Red Book?
voodoosooner
22 years ago
I am a measurement tech for a natural gas /pipeline company. Great pay,get to work pretty much alone, a vehicle to drive anytime and anywhere I want free, and an expense account. Thinking of quitting because they frown on me smoking around all that gas. They shouldnt stand betwen me and my cigar.
welfare
22 years ago
Obviously, from my name, I work for the Gummint and I am here to help you.
calavera
22 years ago
I work for the health department and inspect restaurants, schools, motels, pools, campgrounds and trailer parks as well as give orders to demolish buildings that pose safety hazards to the community, coordinate the response to animal bites and rabies exposure, check buildings for mold, radon and asbestos and generally do anything else that involves community health. I love my job, and they pay me to do it.

My dream job would involve lots of hunting, mostly ducks and pheasants but with some grouse, partridge, doves and geese thrown in for variety.


J
rudy1946
22 years ago
Construction project manager in SoCal.
tonylum
22 years ago
network administrator for a textiles company in NYC.

dream job: would love to open a cigar store, with the lowest possible prices, and loads of deals...
Uriah Heef
22 years ago
I am a hack photographer.
Hey jdobson what video games do you work on?

0patience
22 years ago
I am a heavy equipment mechanic.
After work, I run an automotive information website/business and pro mechanic's organization and do product testing for automotive diagnostic manufacturers and keep their products. LOL!
sherpamills
22 years ago
retired as of 12/02/03 social security
passion268
22 years ago
found this old thread... it's kind of interesting so I thought I'd bring it back to life.

my job: pastor at a collegiate church
dream job: how awesome would it be to be a Pirate?
mrtelcom
22 years ago
A pastor who wants to steal, murder, rape, pillage?

Are you sure your not a cleric?
passion268
22 years ago
i was thinking more along the lines of riding around on a jet ski and saying arghhhh
bartindr
22 years ago
well I think my alis tells it all,and I am a student
at the Texas Institute Of Jewelery Technolgy studying
of all things HOROLOGY yes the art of watch making
dustinderwind
22 years ago
I'm a can stacker. (AKA Grocery Clerk)
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
once a month i get $780.00 from soc security and toby gets $380.00.

we are the leaches of society, living off the government.
ttowle
22 years ago
ATC in Central Florida.............would love to open or franchise a cigar/wine/jazz club
Users browsing this topic