teedubbya
17 years ago
then again I know nothing about photagraphic style and technique
gold18
17 years ago
Way to go Kingfischer........

Thank you..... well said..especially the pig comment.....

Finally someone who really gets it......

Send me your snailer @ gold1818@comcatdotnet......

I would love to send a 5er to someone who is real, and isn't afraid to speak up......

Thanks again....
Charlie
17 years ago
I am not afraid to speak up, and I hope Kingfisher enjoys his five pack of assorted white owls and Puros Indios.

Charlie
gold18
17 years ago
Charlie,

I meant speak up with the truth... not to just speak up to be politically correct.
bloody spaniard
17 years ago
You can't Gold. Those are the rules. You'll get banned.
Just grin & bear it knowing a good number of bros, if not the majority, agree with you, otherwise avoid the thread.
I've newfound respect for a few here.
teedubbya
17 years ago
Blood and Marie sittin in a tree
k i s s i n g
first comes love
then come's marriage
it looks like Marie ate the baby carriage
bloody spaniard
17 years ago
LMAO!!!

Be nice. (giggling some more)
teedubbya
17 years ago
I am so mature

the word poop still makes me laugh but not as much as turd
usahog
usahog
17 years ago
70ish...

I was afraid to hit the 69 on this thread...
bloody spaniard
17 years ago
LOL!!! Here's some mouthwash.
Hell, Hog, I think YOU'd photograph better with a red flower in your hair.
Got a white outfit?
Cousin_Eddie
17 years ago
Now that sh*t would be a funny sight..
newby46176
17 years ago
You guys really think she is a pig?

I honestly don't think she is that bad looking and I would consider myself judgemental. The picture of her and the other gal with the candy cane/bra is very sexy.

Now, I am not saying she is USDA Prime Grade A piece o' meat, but she is definitley not a pig. Unless we are talkin' bacon.

Different smokes for different folks I guess. Keep posting your pics Jet.
teedubbya
17 years ago
I thought it WAS hog
newby46176
17 years ago
Now your just being mean, lol.
teedubbya
17 years ago
You are correct she looks nothing like a pig. I've seen USAhog however and there is a resemblance
JadeRose
17 years ago
Jet...just send your pictures email to those of us that you know like them and avoid these cretinous swine.




(ok....the baby carriage thing DID make me laugh)
JadeRose
17 years ago
oh...and "turd" is ALWAYS funny
teedubbya
17 years ago
I just laughed again reading it.


turd lol
Charlie
17 years ago
Gold

you said

Charlie,

I meant speak up with the truth... not to just speak up to be politically correct.



My God man if you think I am politically correct, you most certainly have not read many of my posts in the past....I am probably as far from Politically correct as a human can be without being a racist ****.

Charlie
Users browsing this topic