newby46176
17 years ago
Sweet truck huh? It only took me 5yrs to get it in that condition. Totally rebuilt.
JadeRose
17 years ago
Awesome. I love the Candy Apple Red. Ain't seen that color since I was a kid. Nice retro look.
jetblasted
17 years ago
At least I gave y'all something to talk about today . . .

Sheesh . . .
JadeRose
usahog
17 years ago
103.. LOL

Thanks Jet...

JonR
17 years ago
Lazy Bloody you better get up

He answers back I am not able

Lazy Bloody you better get up

We need the sheets for the table.



Sung in my best alto voice.


JonR
fhpdo
17 years ago
Jet
I like the pics you post. I love the pin up style and hope to hang with you sometime and buy you a drink and have a smoke with you next time I'm back in my home city (Atlanta). Keep up the good work .
John
bloody spaniard
17 years ago
LMAO! Showoff!
Betcha couldn't hit those notes if you still had those pesky nuts.
bloody spaniard
17 years ago
108 for the wannabe Tiny Tim on 106
jackconrad
17 years ago
The man's Talents continues ta amaze me !
BLISTER
17 years ago
Jet, keep up the good work.

I was a pretty big photography junkie in my day, and I know how much effort goes into taking just one picture of this type.
Portrait photography is especially difficult. Some of these guys wouldn't know a Hasselblad from a Brownie. Whenever I look at a picture like this, I see a lot more than just a girl.

BTW, I much prefer a picture of a real woman (regardless of her beauty), than the photoshopped mannequinized crap that is prevalent today.
bloody spaniard
17 years ago
...and he's so modest about it, Jack.
gold18
17 years ago
Did every one see that Charlie killed Betty Paige.......
gold18
17 years ago
Advertisement - Ad Feedback
Top Entertainment News
1950s pinup model Bettie Page dies in LA at 85


nine999
17 years ago
i'm with goat.
DrafterX
17 years ago
^ doing what?
gold18
17 years ago
she probably looked better at 85 than Marie does at whatever age she is in the pic.
Mix_masta_vince2002
17 years ago
i wonder what she was wearing
sw48362
17 years ago
Tell her to email me! I'd like to see more of her
fretkillr
17 years ago

I dunno. Doubt Jet's even reading this anymore.

But for me, if I came home after a day's work to this.....I would certainly appreciate the effort. And, knowing she has a red thong on under the sweater makes it all the better.

Is she gorgeous? No. Is she cute? Yes.

Would I do her? Hell, yes.

Especially if she kept the leg warmers/long socks on.

Dude's right, imagination makes it better.
Users browsing this topic