Burky4467
21 years ago
Very demented and deranged humor, isn't it great!

P.S. I hate cats!!
286448.jpg

Click to View Image97 View(s)

pabloescabar
21 years ago
mmmm, them's good eat's...
cexshun
21 years ago
HAHAHAHAHA

Fellow cat hater here also! You may like this website as much as I do!

http://www.skipmorrow.com/html/galleries/cats-frameset.html 
dave97402
21 years ago
that's just wrong on so many levels!!


Dave
bassdude
21 years ago
there is only one good cat.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Another one of my all time favorites!
John L
regdunlap7
21 years ago
Like the old saying goes:

"the more you run over a dead cat, the flatter it gets".

Just a small pearl of wisdom to get through your day.
cexshun
21 years ago
I almost hit a cat last night in my car. But the dang thing jumped off of the sidewalk at the last second!
SteveS
21 years ago
While I'm not a cat lover, I think this is wrong ...
lofty1
21 years ago
it's sad. i like cats, but i can't stop laughing.
JonR
21 years ago
Cat, the other white meat or poor peoples Thanksgiving turkey.

JonR
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
LOL
Poor little guy. I think he's just depressed.
Put a leash on him & take him for a drag.
He'll feel better.
usahog
21 years ago
Cats taste just like rabbit... look like em too with their tails bobbed...

Hog
goodwrench
21 years ago
Thats sick but I'am afraid I was LMAO.
GLEN
Sonny_LSU
21 years ago
I like cats.....you wanna make something of it?!


I have a 22 pound orange marmelaid named Norman that would literaly tear any pouch under 35 pounds apart!
My lab and my sheppard give him a wide berth.....
MACS
21 years ago
I have a cat and I think she's great.

I have a sense of humor and I thought this was funny.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
There goes Sonny again--throwing around his size 46" waist, tapered khakis w/cuffs! LOL
Charlie
21 years ago
Blood

LMAO!!!!

Charlie
bassdude
21 years ago
I have this really neat air rifle that will put a hole clean through a cat's head. We use it on the farm to get rid of the wild cats that kill game.
Cigarick
21 years ago
"The dumbest cat is smarter than the smartest dog."

John D. MacDonald
Users browsing this topic