pgatour00
21 years ago
I don't find anything humorous about domestic animals being killed...dogs, cats whatever.

Also, tests have shown that most serial killers have a couple of things in common in their youth: being subjected to domestic violence and an affinity and fascination with cruelty to animals.

Just my opinion.

-RT
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Thank you for sharing.
Here's a permanent marker. Go mark your balls.
calavera
21 years ago
I like cats and hate dogs. If I could train my cats to hunt (for me instead of for themselves), my dog would die from lead poisoning tomorrow.

J
regdunlap7
21 years ago
ROTFLMAO at Blood!!!!!!
pgatour00
21 years ago
bloody spaniard:

ignorance and failure to see anothers point of view are great qualities. Thanks for demonstrating both.

-RT
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
You're welcome. Now, lighten up.
MACS
21 years ago
blood... can I come over for a visit? We gotta drink a few beers and smoke a cigar or twelve!!!

I am dying over here!!
bassdude
21 years ago
Hey Pablo, we have leash laws for cats in our town. No one follows or enforces them. Nothin pisses me off more than finding cat turds in my kid's rock box.

Is this a more polarized issue than the elections?
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
ANYTIME, Shawn!

And bring that rabble-rousing cat killer, Bass, with you! I'll show you guys my stinky road- kill collection. LOL!


Señor Peta Puss
pabloescabar
21 years ago
can I see your collection too blood...
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Brother Pablo, I have an anatomically-correct possum skin cap waiting for you.

You'll be resplendent in sartorial splendor (shades of CigarPrimate!).
LOL
pabloescabar
21 years ago
see now that's cool, I think...
Burky4467
21 years ago
It seems to me cat owners are very touchy when it comes to feline roadkill, it was just a damn joke! Sorry if I offended anyone!








Meow!









Burky4467
21 years ago
Hey guys, after further review, I don't think thats a cat, it's a nice cute cudly rabbit!!!!!!!!!!!
lofty1
21 years ago
in that case, the sign should read "Free Lunch."
MACS
21 years ago
Author: MACS(SW) Date: 11/05/2004 01:35 PM Reply
I have a cat and I think she's great.

I have a sense of humor and I thought this was funny.

I wasn't offended in the least... I love my cat, but I do have a sense of humor, as previously stated.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey with all the cat poto's I wanted to show mine...
Stickbow
21 years ago
RagingMark
Burky4467
21 years ago
Have you seen my **** cat. She's white and has a GoodYear tread impression going down her back???
Users browsing this topic