RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
even sick humor can make one laugh.
usahog
21 years ago
Author: Cigarick Date: 11/05/2004 03:03 PM Reply
"The dumbest cat is smarter than the smartest dog."


You don't see a cat hunting Rabbits and birds... and they can't bring your ducks/geese back to ya either...

Wifes got a cat.. whiskers.. he's an OK Cat, he eats lays around and ****s and thats about it... but does have a peronality better then Sonny's LMAO!!!!

Hog
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Any more info on this? I'd like a well behaved cat.
Cliff LaChance
21 years ago
Like Dave said.. Wrong on so many levels. I'm and animal lover period. I like cats dogs pigs cows birds you name it. I've also eaten 4 of the 5 mentioned above. So while I love animals on several levels I abhorrer people who don't take care of their pets. It's sad to see and animal as road kill. But from a humor stand point I did get a chuckle out of the picture.

Oh man I'm so confused.... Sad...Funny...Kerry...Bush...

Oh wait the election is over I can forget about that last part... Ok... I'll just take my medicine now and be on my way... You folks have a nice day...

Cliff
gonesledn
21 years ago
here kitty kitty.. here kitty kitty.... roll over.. pal dead.... good kitty...
gonesledn
21 years ago
lmmfao.. i had to scroll up to the pic for another laugh

wes
BikerBob1961
21 years ago
not lauging, not funny, lost a cat and a dog that way.
Thom
21 years ago
Thanks, man. I needed that laugh.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Lost a water buffalo that way, myself.
Luckily, Babu (my driver)and I jumped off in time.
We're sticking with elephants from here on out.

Roscoe Effendi
pabloescabar
21 years ago
that's funny, my shrink's name is roscoe...
E-Chick
21 years ago
cycledreamn
21 years ago
There is a special place in hell for people who abuse animals and old people!
cycledreamn
21 years ago
Sorry about the above response, I had to show the pic to my wife and she took offense. She has 4 cats.........I married her anyway.
Stickbow
21 years ago
LOL I love this and I have seen it before and it still makes me laugh.................
MACS
21 years ago
Author: usahog Date: 11/05/2004 03:49 PM Reply
Author: Cigarick Date: 11/05/2004 03:03 PM Reply
"The dumbest cat is smarter than the smartest dog."


You don't see a cat hunting Rabbits and birds... and they can't bring your ducks/geese back to ya either...

Wifes got a cat.. whiskers.. he's an OK Cat, he eats lays around and ****s and thats about it... but does have a peronality better then Sonny's LMAO!!!!

Hog


Hog, I gotta throw the BS flag on this one. My cat DOES hunt birds and rabbits. In fact, I have posted on the fact that she brought me home a LIVE rabbit and left it on the stairs for me to kill.

Of course, I couldn't catch the little bastige and SHE hadda come back and kill it for me... but the point is, you're wrong. Cats DO hunt. And they are better at it than dogs. Almost all dogs can find the prey, but rely on you to shoot it...
bassdude
21 years ago
sure cats hunt that is why I shoot them. a dog is the hunter's companion. He will get the prey from areas that are unreachable by us. If you have never hunted rabbits with a well trained beagle you have no clue what you are missing.

I would never kill someones pet.
bassdude
21 years ago
Blood you crack me up.
Burky4467
21 years ago
LOL, just had to re-tread this one!!!
qmechanics
21 years ago
Hi
This is a bit to far. I believe I will send Sebastion my Tiger to come visit each and everyone of the fellows who dislike such grand creatures.
Q
pabloescabar
21 years ago
I think if a cat get's smashed by a car doing 25-what ever it deserve's to die get in the way and smash who really care's, if you's got cat's great leave them in the house or take them out side with a leash, there should be a leash law like there is for dog's. I can't stand my neighbor's cat's they stay out side all the time and **** in my yard make my dog's go nut's if you have cat's what eva but if dog's aren't allowed run the block unattended neither should cat's, and there is too many damn cat's in the world any way that's how come got so many feral cat's run'n round die cat die, may they rest in peace.
Users browsing this topic