KNOF
21 years ago
You said we bought a mobile home, . . . didn't you?
mydsooner
21 years ago
So honey...you wanted half from the divorce. Which half you want?
mike21136
21 years ago
"Dodge, the real off-road vehicles!"
BeatDragon
21 years ago
New from Coachman!!...

The MobileHome Hemi 4x4!!!

Yes, now you can have the best of both worlds!! A Hemi Powered 4x4 complete with deep rich wood like paneling forced air heating,inside plumming and 3 cup holders!
AAstroman
21 years ago
"Honey; know how you say its always stuffy in here?"
Charlie
21 years ago
"Did I make the wrong turn"?

Charlie
k9kop
21 years ago
Dodge, The true off road vehicle
briguy151
21 years ago
Billy found out that his buddy Bobby lied about the R being for "Real Fast"............
ddsmokin
21 years ago
"Oh now I get it you park in the driveway and drive in the parkway"
Da Chief
21 years ago
Dodge announces the Drive Thru Hemi!
jackconrad
21 years ago
Keep on Truckin
wekikther4wer
21 years ago
"...well officer, I was tired and needed a nap, so I turned on the cruise control...."
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
and i'll have fries with the whopper burger.
torque02
21 years ago
Sheriff Beuford T Justice gets a new squad. And still can't catch that damn Bandit.
Clintock
21 years ago
Look! It's my mother!!If you didn't want her to stay, at least we could have talked about it!
JonR
21 years ago
Honey I'm Home !
johnfs
21 years ago
Drinking and driving problem?


I drink... I drive... No problem.
Clintock
21 years ago
COOL! IT LADY!! If you didn't want me to have a damned smoking room, Why did you let me build it in the first place!
gdurfor
21 years ago
I thought it was a junker like the other 50 cars in the yard.
gdurfor
21 years ago
I thought it was a junker like the other 50 cars in the yard.
Users browsing this topic