Bluedevil
17 years ago
I ran into a 8 year old kid who had the same operation!
After 2 years he's great and wears a Mohawk hair cut!
He says the girls love the scar!!! LOL

Get well old friend! Looking forward to a Herf in the near future!
errasa
17 years ago
Looks like the docs did their job, which was to repair, very well. Now, it's your job to heal and, from the looks of it, you're equal to the task. It will be our job to keep you in our thoughts as you return to full health and celebrate that event with you.
nine999
17 years ago
ahhhhhhhhh!!!!


i mean, get well REAL soon!

pray for you.


but please, just once, say "puttin' on the ritz!"


buckwheat- take care.....



nine
sanity1082
17 years ago
remember chicks dig scars!

get well soon
bmw745i
17 years ago
oh man, thats quite the job! hopefully you get better soon and recover fully!

and may i ask- (only because i want to go into medicine) were they aiming to decrease an increased ICP or repairing an aneurysm? or neither?
fishinguitarman
17 years ago
You'll be back in action in no time!
jackconrad
17 years ago
Verry pretty ..
andytv
17 years ago
Other than the big scar, you look great.

This is a cool picture......you definitely have the Colonel Kurtz look going.

Get out soon.......hospitals suck.
jetblasted
17 years ago
dang son ... hope you're on the mend, Real Soon . . .

Hang in there Bro . . .
dbreazeale
17 years ago
Julian, I hope you heal up fast, bro!

On a side note...you're gonna have a blast on Halloween! 😃
Bluedevil
17 years ago
We All Love You!

Tonight I will lite up that Cuban you gave me at Keeneland!

You are the BEST!
ARN
  • ARN
  • Herf-A-Holic
17 years ago
Prayers sent and best wishes on a quick recovery.....




Rob...
Bluedevil
17 years ago
For all the people that have never to had the pleasue of meeting Julian, I need to tell you!
He is a fine man, a great father and husband to the women of his dreams.
I first met Julian in the fall of 2006
We met for a Herf with Erik(the banded) and Larry and Buckweat, At the service station, we met and was ready to go when I said we can't leave yet we have to wait for Buckweat! Then Julian states I'm "Buckwheat" I was shocked. I was waiting for a black BOTL!
He is the Fineist BOTL that I know!
The first day I met him I was shocked as I saw him give fine Habano Cigars to perfect strangers!
I then thought this is one fine persons I have ever known, I then saw him gift a very fine gutiar to another BOTL!
This person is the best American that I know, I'm honored that I'm his buddy!
Get Well Soon!



1
nabentroth
17 years ago
Good luck and a speedy recovery!

This is going to sound stupid, but I have been away from the forums....what was the surgery for?
wheelrite
17 years ago
Bucky,,

You are an inspiration to me.

God Bless You and Get well..

thoughts and prayers..


wheel,,
njstone
17 years ago
The best part is now you have a cool haircut like me!
teedubbya
17 years ago
JadeRose
17 years ago
God Damn!!!! Ok...I'll quit whining about my back now. Get well bruddah!!
engletl
17 years ago
BRO!!!

Prayers go out for a speedy recovery!
Buckwheat
17 years ago
I am not a Frankenstein. I'm a Fronkensteen!!!
Users browsing this topic