wheelrite
17 years ago
^ You Rock,Bro !!


wheel,
twisted
17 years ago
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: "Igor, help me with the bags."
Igor: [Imitating Groucho Marx] "Soitenly. You take the blonde, I'll take the one in the turban."
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: "I was talking about the luggage."

adding my Get well soon wishes...
chiefburg
17 years ago
That's going to leave a cool scar - your grandkids will be overly impressed (someday).

Get well soon!!!
gringococolo
17 years ago
If you come out looking like Johan - yer screwed!!! lol

Seriously, speedy recovery.

Somebody send him a bouquet of carrots, like the Gong Show.

Gringo
8trackdisco
16 years ago
Thanks for the reset, Buckwheat.

You are always teaching.
Charlie
16 years ago
Julian

Take care of yourself.......we gonna see ya at Keeneland in the Spring?

Charlie
Pufferbelle
16 years ago
Looks like the procedure went well and now you are healing. May you continue to heal completely and be given many blessings. You are a very special young man and I still remember your wonderful RAOK.

Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Suzi
jackconrad
16 years ago
Still thinking about you bro ..
lluvia
16 years ago
scottishgal
16 years ago
Get well bro.

I must have missed something, What happened?
n00b
16 years ago
15: Skipper that's what I was thinking but didn't want to say anything. 40: LMAO! Mojo sent to ya.
topper7788
16 years ago
Get well soon....
plinytheelder
16 years ago
Keep the faith brother.
donutboy2000
16 years ago
Thoughts and prayers sent.
Kawak
16 years ago
Assimilate! resistance is futile!

j/k Get well bro!
herfsnipe
16 years ago
Best wishes BOTL. Hope your recovery is uncomplicated and progressive. Give our very best to your family. This must be tough on them as well. I've got a headache just lookin at the picture. God bless.
jackconrad
14 years ago
Where's Our Brother?
God Bless Buck !
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

Where's Our Brother?
God Bless Buck !

jackconrad wrote:



I dunno...I'm gonna email him though.

He's an awesome man![whip]
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
...and like that...he's back in the fold!


WELCOME BACK JULIAN!


PS: Charlie plans on leaving your neck of the woods.
jackconrad
14 years ago
Users browsing this topic