lukin
  • lukin
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I sent you an e-mail Dice, thanks for the compliments, hope you enjoy them. I would wait until Homie recieves the box and sends it off again before you smoke and review your first (that way there will be plenty of new cigars available and no one will get discouraged if lets say you grabbed the five best cigars in the box)

BTW...Nice Selections?????
only time will tell 🙂
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
sorry lukin, I posted my hotmail address instead of my yahoo address, I don't even check that one any more. I'm terribly sorry for the mix up.
Domahboy AT yahoo.com
I'll send you my snailer and stuff from this one.
Once again sorry for the mix up.
lukin
  • lukin
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
stogeeboy, Homie....e-mail sent
lukin
  • lukin
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Thanks for the response on Stogeeboy. I am going to put him right after Gan in the order.

Stogeeboy, e-mail sent
dice7711
21 years ago
Homebrew, hotmail is really messing up so I don't know if my e-mail got through. Did the box show up okay?
bassdude
21 years ago
homebrew will be sending to me??? hot damn
lukin
  • lukin
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
as far as I can tell, the box is at the post office, looks like Homie has to go pick it up, unless of course he already did.
Homebrew
21 years ago
The box is here.
I called the PO, after hours last night, and they set it up to be delivered this morning. From the looks of things, we may need a bigger tupperdor, but I haven't really opened it yet. I will make my selections, I need to prep, unband, some smokes, and try and get it on the road tonight. What amount of insurance do we need??????? This looks Like fun. LOL
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
P.S. I left the house for five minutes, yesterday, and the mail comes. LOL
dice7711
21 years ago
Insure for $200 at Lukin's suggestion.
Homebrew
21 years ago
OK,
Got my takes and puts done. Now I am copying some cds, onto my HD, and probably will add some. Anybody like Keller Williams, or maybe BlindMelon, or even Allman Brothers????
I might even have some Leftover Salmon. LOL
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
dice7711
21 years ago
I am guilty in that I put in a few extra sticks. Fine by be if Homie and others down the line take a couple of extra. dice7711
Homebrew
21 years ago
Who Do I send to next, I need an addie
homebrew at centurytel dot net
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
dice7711
21 years ago
All addys are in the back of the rules booklet Lukin put in the box.
dice7711
21 years ago
You send to Bassdude
lukin
  • lukin
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
homie...glad to see you got the box safe and sound. I think that the tupperware should be big enough, if not, let me know and I will send out a bigger one to someone down the line. As for puts and takes, please list them online (just numbers only) so I can keep track at home as to who took what numbers. Insure it for a couple hundred and send it off to Bassdude. His addy should be there, if not, let me know, and I'll send it too you. Once you send it, send he and I the DC# through e-mail. Thanks, hope you like the stuff.

Oh yeah....if you haven't burned it yet, make sure you burn the Yonder Mountain Show....I think you will like it. They really rip.
bassdude
21 years ago
he has my snailer memorized.

how bout some Hank Jr?
lukin
  • lukin
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Homie, hope everything went alright. It doesn't really matter if you shipped them out today or not, so long as it's easy for you.

Dice....now that Homie has done his picks and plays, feel free to light em up.
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
Just checking in to see where we are. Looks good.

-Wolfy
dice7711
21 years ago
Thanks, I think I will have one right now.
Homebrew
21 years ago
OK Guys,
Didn't get them out yesterday, so I am shipping them out on the way to work this morning.
My takes
#12
#24
#26
#28
#31
Thanks
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
Users browsing this topic