duwan
  • duwan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
That's alright, y'all. Go ahead and make fun of my girlfriend. While none of you have had this particular girlfriend, each and everyone of you have had one that looks very similar to her.
apochee
16 years ago
My girlfriend looks enough like yours to be her sister!
kleick
16 years ago
And she's naked! lol
1Kingfish
16 years ago
Just like a woman CHOCKING all the fun out of life..
Torpedo1
16 years ago
DrMaddVibe
16 years ago
Hey that's Miss Michigan!
Guido099
kimberdean
16 years ago
One sexy gf there lol
duwan
  • duwan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
In case anyone was wondering, I'm still with this bitch. She is treating me RIGHT, though.
Guido099
16 years ago
Good to hear! You two make a cute couple!
edsbar60
16 years ago
Is she European? She's hairy!
Stinkdyr
16 years ago
#69

doesn't talk too much.
never gave you any disease you didn't already have.
wekikther4wer
16 years ago
No breasts, no vagina. Dude, your GF is a guy with 5 penises!
chiefburg
16 years ago
Hope the STD's cleared up. I can send her a bar of soap if you need it......
cigar breath
16 years ago
i dont know about all you other homos but i have never wacked off. seriously.
xibbumbero
16 years ago
Is that hair growin on your palm? X
Secondz
16 years ago
Maybe its just me but it looks like your girl has gone thru a mid-life crisis...lol
gringococolo
16 years ago
poor duwan....
f16devils
16 years ago
I wonder how long it will take before she realizes that he's cheating on her!
gringococolo
16 years ago
Duwan,

I'm sending you a few smokes today. I also included some items for your girlfriend.

I'll post the DCN # later.
Users browsing this topic