jlambert
loosecard
21 years ago
Dang! Talk about anxious...

The box arrived on Monday, safe and sound.

I'll turn it and try to get it out immediately.
I'll post again when it's out.... (middle of 3rd heaviest week of my work year....)

Who do I owe for this awesome package again?
myash07
21 years ago
Gandolf is next in line...
bassdude
21 years ago
Take what you wish, replace and send on it's way.
jlambert
21 years ago
YES!!

As of 04-19-2005
Box now on the way to:
00. gandalf907
01. jlambert
02. Sleepmonkey
03. PurpleSageRighter
04. dice7711
05. mikecook
06. springgod
07. andytv
08. ASC
09. dpreece
10. Pinto
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
I'm moooooooooooving on uupppppppppp!!!!
To the top side.
jlambert
loosecard
21 years ago
Trying to get the wife to Post it tomorrow. Will keep you informed.


i need sleep now..........
myash07
jlambert
jlambert
loosecard
21 years ago
So I get into the car yesterday, and find a box on the backseat... SHE NEVER SENT IT!!!

I repacked the sticks, because they were out for so long. Package is resealed and will be posted tomorrow.

I did the print & ship thing... pretty easy, and will alert Gandolf to the package. Sorry gang.
jlambert
21 years ago
Um, whats the weather been like there? How many days has it been sitting inside a car? Just curious, because it can get into the 100'sF in a car.

As of 04-26-2005
Box now on the way to:
00. gandalf907
01. jlambert
02. Sleepmonkey
03. PurpleSageRighter
04. dice7711
05. mikecook
06. springgod
07. andytv
08. ASC
09. dpreece
10. Pinto 
Gandalf
21 years ago
I don't think the weather we've been having here in New England will have caused any problems - pretty damn cold for late April, and not much in the way of sunshine.

I'll take care of the box when it arrives, but knowing Dan, there won't be any problems........
loosecard
21 years ago
I was thinking like jlambert...
Sitting in the car can get a lot hotter than the air outside.

I swapped out anyways. I didn't have another smaller box, so I had to recycle a bigger box and peanut-ize it.
Gan, you should have received the eMail with the DC#, and I'm under 2.5 hours from posting the package (aint trusting it to the wife a second time.... maybe next time.)

I thought this was supposed to be a small pass... had to go back to the original post to verify... but it seems to have doubled in size!!! (hehehe)
sleepymonky
21 years ago
jlambert i've got a new snailer for you...

britton hartman
811 oak st. apt# 213
cleveland MS 38732

also purpe sage righter can you please send your addy to [email protected].
jlambert
21 years ago
Noted...

Could have emailed it to me though 😛
PurpleSageRighter
21 years ago
sleepymonky,

email sent

Purp
jlambert
21 years ago
Hey lookie I got a click-n-ship notification...

As of 04-28-2005
Box now on the way to:
00. jlambert
01. Sleepmonkey
02. PurpleSageRighter
03. dice7711
04. mikecook
05. springgod
06. andytv
07. ASC
08. dpreece
09. Pinto
Velvet Jones
21 years ago
Mind if I join the action?
LMK,
Dennis


68dfb at msn dot com
Users browsing this topic