rogfam1
21 years ago
Okay the box is now in my possesion...
I will do the deed and put in the mail asap..
Bassdude...I had your snailer but cant find it now...
email it to me
rogfam123 at valornet dot com
Clyde
jlambert
21 years ago
As of 04-01-2005
Box now on the way to:
00. bassdude
01. loosecard
02. gandalf907
03. jlambert
04. Sleepmonkey
05. PurpleSageRighter
06. dice7711
07. mikecook
08. springgod 
jlambert
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
I think it'd be cool to post the path the box has traveled on a map since the get-go. Someone game to send me a list in order of the city/states that the box has gone through and will go through so far? Is that a possibility? I'd post the image after 'marking it up'.

ascampbell2 at pobox dot com
andytv
21 years ago
Any room for me on that list?









ASC.....

Apollo, PA (as if you didn't know that)
dice7711
21 years ago
Hey andy, duck and cover.
bassdude
21 years ago
got it. loose snailer please.
jlambert
21 years ago
As of 04-05-2005
Box now on the way to:
00. loosecard
01. gandalf907
02. jlambert
03. Sleepmonkey
04. PurpleSageRighter
05. dice7711
06. mikecook
07. springgod  
08. andytv
jlambert
21 years ago
Sleepmonkey....email me pls.
jlambert
21 years ago
$#%@

forgot... jlambert at surewest dot net

sry i didn't just put it all in one.
sleepymonky
21 years ago
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
I should have money for postage by the time this makes it down the list...can I jump in after Andy?





jlambert
21 years ago
As of 04-06-2005
Box now on the way to:
00. loosecard
01. gandalf907
02. jlambert
03. Sleepmonkey
04. PurpleSageRighter
05. dice7711
06. mikecook
07. springgod  
08. andytv 
09. ASC
bassdude
21 years ago
still need a snaile for loosecard.
jlambert
21 years ago
bassdude,

need his email?
loosecard at gmail dot com
jlambert
21 years ago
^

bassdude, loosecard send you his snailer?
bassdude
21 years ago
jlambert
21 years ago
Well it's been what 3 days? should we move it along and just bump loosecard down after gandalf? Getting kinda anxious to see it 🙂
Users browsing this topic