Guido099
16 years ago
Danggit lufa!!!
lluvia
16 years ago
que


I didn't say what my brother-who-needs-me-to-kick-his-azz said

ahahahh
Guido099
16 years ago
¿?
You got my 99!



Nothing really. ...


HaHa!
lluvia
16 years ago
I know;)

ahhahaha

I'm going to light up a Cohiba Extra Vigoroso
lluvia
16 years ago
I know;)

ahhahaha

I'm going to light up a Cohiba Extra Vigoroso
fretkillr
16 years ago
How fast can we get to 500?



fret
8trackdisco
16 years ago
Hope Kimber hasn't been scared off by some of the blue haired stuffed shirts here.
DaQueenBeez
16 years ago
PFFT! My hair isn't blue, it's not even COMPLETELY gray...yet...and NOTHING about my shirt is stuffed! HAH!
kimberdean
16 years ago
no i'm still here. just been busy doing other things. so what else is as good as acid kuba kuba? since right now those are my fav.
DaQueenBeez
16 years ago
Kimber - have you tried the Deep Dish? I highly recommend it. Blondies are good too - small, but great with a pale ale.
kimberdean
16 years ago
i will ask hubby tonight if he has any. and thank you
DaQueenBeez
16 years ago
I'm fond of the kuba kuba as well - definitely try the deep dish if he has one. There's a Kuba Kuba maduro that sounds good also, but I've never tried it.
lluvia
16 years ago
kimber- have you tried the Naturals or Tabak Especial?

I also like the Earth Nectar, Vanilla, and Eileen's Dream of the CAO Flavours
watchurai
16 years ago
109-Tabac Especial is good, if you are digging the flavored.

If you are looking to start a transition out of flavored into other flavor profiles, try the Drew Estate Nature line-up.

*Free plug for Drew Estate. I am not a paid endorser, nor do I play one on TV.
f16devils
16 years ago
Welcome to the nut house. Always remember 98.2% of the people here are genuinely really nice people. No matter what board you or anyone else posts on there are always ****.
DaQueenBeez
16 years ago
^^^DEFINITELY. Root and dirt...mmmmmmmmmm
and they smell AMAZING when they're burning. Tabaks are awesome - kahlua was better, though. I have exactly one left...dessert? I think so!
DaQueenBeez
16 years ago
aah...damn my slow fingers! 116 4 114
kimberdean
16 years ago
Thank u ill have to check those out. Yeah I like the flavor ones. Well my head is killing me so peace for now.
wavescrashing
16 years ago
Kim,

I think you might enjoy the Cupido as well, which has a lightly sweetened wrapper and is pretty tasty. I'll bring one next time.

Oh, this is Mike by the way.
huntero1975
16 years ago
kimber try the drew..root..so good i like them after dinner..good stuff..like candy
Users browsing this topic