wavescrashing
16 years ago
Pablo, that's cuz you're my boy, ya douche.

And gimbel, no, the pope was a bad example. I'm good 😉
gimbel
16 years ago
Not looking for anything special, Pablo. Should be a good time.
pabloescabar
16 years ago
hey...you avoiding me...lol
gimbel
16 years ago
pabloescabar
16 years ago
depends on your definition of good...
pabloescabar
16 years ago
gimbel
16 years ago
daves is wunk.
wavescrashing
16 years ago
i'm not avoiding you....i'm talking to you...douche
gimbel
16 years ago
what to smoke what to smoke.....
pabloescabar
16 years ago
lol...oh tey
gimbel
16 years ago
Settled on a Nub Cammie 466BPT.
pabloescabar
16 years ago
wavescrashing
16 years ago
^smoke the Punch!!!!
pabloescabar
16 years ago
I thought we was talk'n bout a adroomi
gimbel
16 years ago
Sunday. Rather enjoy it with the man who gifted it to me.
wavescrashing
16 years ago
^Fine, I'll bring the pope over.
gimbel
16 years ago
pabloescabar
16 years ago
stop calling me that...
gimbel
16 years ago
^ You gonna break-dance for us? I'll bring my camera.
pabloescabar
16 years ago
prolly, after 12 bloodie marias
Users browsing this topic