rogfam1
21 years ago
I can read em just fine Frank...lol oh wait I put them in...
dc# to follow shortly...get ready mnron

Clyde
rogfam1
21 years ago
okay
DC#03010120000868071289
MnRon
21 years ago
I ready and waiting clyde.


Ron
trainerchad
21 years ago
Yeah Clyde, get that baby up here to MN!
Just to let you all know, Ron and I are going to get togther early next week sometime and do a hand off of the box since we live about 20 minutes apart. Then Steve and I will meet up so he can make his plays too.
MnRon
21 years ago
Hey all just wanted you to know that the box has landed safe and sound here in the midwest. Will hand the box off to chad on monday. Will open up when I get home from work. Take care all.


Ron
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Well, the box has made it through another city and again there were a bunch of Top Plays from a Top Notch BOTL. Very nice job Ron. In addition to Ron's generous plays, he also included the 3 cigars to the host bag which I appreciate very much and also a few to the troops bag. Thanks again my friend and its been a pleasure having you on board. Here are the plays and the box will be handed off to Chad later this evening:

TAKES PUTS
 
 
 
1-     Af 858 Rosado                       1-Pam 40th aniversary
 
2-     Af 858 sg                               2-Af Anejo #77
 
3-Bolivar beli isom                         3- Aurora 100 anos Torp
 
4- Montecristo A coffin                    4-Cohiba Sublime 04 isom
 
                                                        5-R+J beli isom
 
                                                        6-Ashton vsg enchantment
 
 
                                    HOST BAG
 
                    1-  Monte #2 isom
                    2- R+J beli 01' isom 
                    3-  H upmann mag isom
 
 
 
MnRon
21 years ago
Ok all just wanted you to know that the box got handed off to chad tonight. Its been a great pleasure being included in this pass with a bunch of fine folks. Also thanks clyde for leaving me that certain stick, and the extra gift you sent with the pass. Talk to you all later.

Ron
trainerchad
21 years ago
Yep got the box all safe and sound. Met up with Ron last night and had a smoke and a few drinks. Always great to meet another BOTL that lives fairly close.
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Next victim. Chad was the next person in line for the DT Pass and here are the list of his plays. Very nice my friend and hope you had fun with it. Thanks for the extras as well and the bunch of cigars added to the troops bag as well. Get ready Scmitty, I'll have them out to you soon enough. The box goes to Steve next:

Takes --------------------------------------------Puts


1) H Upmann Monarch -----------------HDM Churchill
2) HDM Epicure #2-----------------------Punch Punch
3) Monte Edmundo-------------------------VR Unico
4) R&J Hermoso EL 03---------------------H. Upmann #2
5) CAO 65th Anniv------------------Camacho Liberty 2003 11/18

ADDS
Partagas 898
Cuaba Exclusivo
San Cristobal La Punta
trainerchad
21 years ago
I really hope that Frank doesn't really believe that that's all I'm gonna throw at him.................
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Only a few more people left. Steve has just finished up with his plays and is sending out the box next to the Deltas. Thanks for participating Steve, hope you had fun with it. Thanks also for the Extra's which is always appreciated. Take care everyone and have a great weekend.:

Takes Puts

1) DC Max Pyramid #3               Opus X Perfeccion X
2) Fuente 858 SG                     RASS
3) R&J Church tubo isom            HDM churchill isom
4) Ed de Silvio Dbl Cor                Cohiba Sublime
5) Camacho Lib 11/18                Aurora 100 anos churchill

Extras
2 MC #2
trainerchad
21 years ago
Just wanted to say that the box will be shipped off to Mr and Mrs Delta on Monday. I didn't want to send it over the weekend and have it sitting in some random post office.
Thanks again to Frank for including me in this awesome pass! I had a total blast with it!
lanebrain
21 years ago
Frank
Thanks alot for letting me in on this unbelievable pass. I still don't know why but thanks. I must admit that Chad helped me with the puts. Being kinda new to all this I really needed the help.
Steve
trainerchad
21 years ago
Box is off to Alabama as of this morning. Enjoy Deltas!
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Thanks Chad. Get ready Mr. and Mrs. Cigar, the box is heading your way. LOL.
fpaternostro
21 years ago
I hope everyone out there had a nice Fathers Day Weekend and were able to enjoy your favorite cigars wherever you where. Its the start of a new week and the Box has made it through another town being handeled by the infamous Deltas. Very nice job by both of you as usual and very nice gesture adding to the Host bag as well. Thanks for being a part of it and hope you both had fun choosing. The box is off to Alex next and from there I believe there is only 3 others. Here are Chris & Gerilynn's plays:

takes                                                      puts
 
pam 26 #2                                       anejo 77 shark
graycliffe corona especiale                graycliffe blue torp
pam 40th anniv                                MC Vintage 200 torp
la 100 anos torp                               davidoff mille churchill
la 100 anos torp                               davidoff vintage 2000
fonseca delicias                               trinidad reyes
montecristo #4                                 trinidad reyes
camacho liberty                               AF 858 sungrown
camacho liberty                               AF opus x power ranger
camacho liberty                               AF opus x power ranger
 
host bag gets a cohiba sublime............
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Sorry guys on the delay updating you all on the contents, but I had some issues to deal with last week. The box has already reached Alex and he has made his plays. He will be sending it out to Paul next either today or tomorrow. I will list his plays later this evening when I get home from work. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
stogiedude
21 years ago
all righty then frank. i am waiting and ready for the box. thanks again for having me on this pass.
paul
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Hey everyone. I wanted to send out the plays from the last Botl the box has reached who's generosity just blew me away. Alex, it was a pleasure to have you included in the Box Pass and I really appreciate your contributions. Very nicely my friend and your kindness won't be forgotten. Thanks again and here are the plays:

TAKES
#3 - Anejo #55
#7 - Hemingway Classic Maduro
#16 - WOAM
#80 - Anejo #77
#89 - UTS

PUTS:
MonteCristo "A"
San Cristobal de la Habana Moro
(2) Juan Lopez Seleccion No 2
(2) R&J No. 2 Tubos
Cohiba Siglo VI
Diplomaticos No.2
MonteCristo Edmundo
Punch Corona

Also a Partagas Salomone to the host bag which I thank you very much for, I will enjoy it thoroughly.
stogiedude
21 years ago
ok fellas, the box landed yesterday and i am pretty sure i wont get it out before the weekend. i am in cigar heaven here with this kind of selection. lol
am trying to decide which smokes i cannot live without.
paul
Users browsing this topic