stogiedude
21 years ago
ok group, i have made my initial selections from the box and emailed them to frank for approval. will ship on tuesday to trung do who should get the box by thursday at the latest.
paul
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Ok everyone, we're down to the last 2 people and the pass comes to an end. I hope you all had an enjoyable fourth weekend with friends and family. I wanted to post Paul's plays from over the weekend and to let you all know that the box os also on route to Trung's doorstep next. Thank you Paul for the fine plays, hope you enjoyed being a part of it. Here are Paul's plays:

Takes
 
lvh leather patch #2
cuban belicoso sg
858 sg
858 sg
anejo #77
 
Puts:
la aurora preferidos platium tubos
cuest rey centro fino sg #60
monte #2
monte #2
romeo and julietta edicion limitada # 2  2004
 
Host Bag
camacho maduro diploma
rocky patel edge corojo toro
fpaternostro
21 years ago
We are down to the last person in the pass and I want to say what a pleasure its been being a part of it with all of you, its really been fun. The pass went as smooth as I could ask for and there wasn't any mishaps along the way which I appreciate very much. I hope all of you had a good time with it and more importantly, I hope everyone was able to get a few smokes that you either enjoy very much or had been dying to try but never had the opportunity. I thank you all for your generosity which won't go unrewarded and a special thanks goes to Gan who's updating of contents spreadsheet was not only a big help to me, but I think made it much easier for everyone involved in choosing what you liked or wanted. Trung has just finshed up his plays and will be sending the box to Bob next who is the last person in the pass. I'll list his plays later and again, thanks to you all for being a part of it.
lz6
21 years ago
I have, of course, been following the progress of this
pass and I must say it is one of the most professional
and generous passes I have ever seen. What a great
group and many thanks to Frank for his trust in including me in.
rogfam1
21 years ago
Frank...I am sure I speak for all involved...it was a blast..I hope to have many more dealings with you in the future...
Thanks for letting me in buddy...

Clyde
lz6
21 years ago
OK, lz6 has the pass and all is well. Thanks Trung.
I will be taking a look at my puts and takes tomorrow
and get the pass out Monday. Because it has been about
107 degrees out here I am thinking 2nd Day UPS or 2nd
Day USPS to get this pass home fast. If anyone has
experiences or a preference with either method please
let me know.
Great pass folks, glad to have been included with a
great bunch of brothers and sisters of the leaf.
Bob
Gandalf
  • Gandalf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Anyone heard from Frank? He was going to list Trung's plays a week ago, but seems to have gone missing. Hope everything is alright and he's just vacationing.
Gandalf
  • Gandalf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
lz6 - I'd suggest holding the box until you get confirmation from Frank that he's ready to receive.
lz6
21 years ago
Roger that. I sent him an email with
my puts and takes but will await his
reply.
lz6
21 years ago
I have yet to hear from Frank but my emails have not
bounced so that is a good sign, I guess. I am done with
the pass and it is now packed, taped up and ready to
move along, when I hear from Frank.

My takes:
LVH LP Bullet Torp Maduro 98
La Preferida Plat Tubo
La Unica Cameroon # 1
ISOM Dip 2

My puts:
troop bag - 3 RP Edge Maduro Missles

Host - 1986 Cuban Davidoff Tubo
Cohiba Piramide Millenium Jar
Partagas PS2 (ISOM)

Exchange for takes:
Cohiba Sublimes x 2 ISOM
Cohiba Sig V ISOM
Partagas PS 2 ISOM
OpusX A coffin

Bob
bifuente
21 years ago
Frank still hasn't posted my plays so here it goes:

[MY TAKES]
(83) San Cristobal El Principe
(119) Hoyo De Monterrey Churchill
(125) Trinidad Reyes
(131) San Cristobal El Morro
(144) Cuesta-Rey SunGrown No.60
(135) Cohiba Siglo VI (swapping with suspect from virtual pass)

[MY PUTS]
(146) Romeo Y Juliet Petit Corona
(147) Partagas Lusitania
(148) Partagas Serie 'D' No.4
(149) Don Gabriel Esplendido
(150) Torano Tribute 2003 Robusto
(151) Torano Signature Maduro Robusto
(152) Davidoff Special "R" Robusto
(Host Bag) Suspect Siglo VI from Virtual Pass
(Host Bag) Don Diego Cleopatra 630 (Unreleased)
(Host Bag) Diplomaticos No.3
(Troops) Jose Piedra Cremas
(Troops) Flor De Cano Petit Corona
(Troops) Rafael Gonzalez Petit Corona

[MY PUTS - Shipping seperately]
(Host Bag) H.Upmann No.2 (I know you love these 😉
(Host Bag) H.Upmann No.2
(Host Bag) H.Upmann No.2
(Host Bag) H.Upmann No.2
(Host Bag) H.Upmann No.2
(Host Bag) Cohiba Sublime

[MY ADDITIONAL TAKES - Franks Extra Bonus to Us]
(from Host bag) Monte#2
(122) Montecristo 2000 Churchill
(123) Davidoff especiales#7

Many thanks to Frank for letting me participate in his wonderful pass with the best group of BOTL's!
Gandalf
  • Gandalf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Bob and Trung;

All I can say is......

WOW!

That's some serious artillary you guys are firing.

Excellent plays gentlemen. Frank is in for a real surprise when he finally resurfaces........
*ferg*
21 years ago
*Gulp* - Very nice indeed gentlemen.
lz6
21 years ago
I am officially nervous about this pass now. Does
anyone have a phone number for Frank? I can be emailed
at [email protected]. It is sad just having all
these beautiful cigars boxed and just sitting. My M+
is absolutely full so I have no where to put them even
if I unpackage them for the time being.
Gandalf
  • Gandalf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hang in there Bob. All smokes are in individual baggies and should be fine for weeks to come.

That said, I do hope everything is alright with Frank. It's not like him to go missing for such a long period of time without letting someone know of his whereabouts.
lz6
21 years ago
Still worried about these cigars guys. They have been
on the road since Apr 30 and still reside in the box
sitting in my kitchen. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have heard nothing from brother Frank as
yet.
Smashed247
21 years ago
lz6,
I have been watching this for sometime now, and really do hope everything is alright with Frank as well. I did a box split with him, and don't even know if he recieved the cigars. A while ago, early in the box pass, I got a little worried and he had something business wise come up. I hope this is the case. I did check google and a couple phone numbers came up for him. It might be worth a shot to call them. If you can't pull them up yourself, e-mail me at [email protected]
lz6
21 years ago
I have still had no contact from Frank. We, the passers, I think need to make a decision of some sort.
These cigars are suffering greatly by now. I could not
fit a cigarette pack in my humidor it is so full. Can
someone take these and store them correctly until this
is sorted out? Should they just go to the troops? Should we do a reverse pass and you remove your puts?
I really don't want the cigars to get to the point where they will have to be trashed. I can be emailed
at [email protected]. Thanks, Bob.
*ferg*
21 years ago
lz6, I have an open cooler with plenty of climax beads for storage, if you feel the need you can send them this way and I will get in the propper environment.

Let me know if you want to proceed. I can be contacted at [email protected]
bifuente
21 years ago
Bob, as long as your AC doesn't let the temperature get too high they will be fine in the shipping box. If you just don't have the room then send them my way as I still have lots of room in the humi and also a few more sticks that need to goto Frank. Who can take care of the sticks for the Troops though? Trung
Users browsing this topic