Mo'sMan
21 years ago
Unfortunately, that leaves us with mob rule. Now we're back to the age old dilemma of who has the truth.

adroomi.......do we dare trust that conscience? According to many here, man is not a good contributor to the world. He is a polluter, murderer, politically ignorant and self serving madman. We also know that concsience only provides you with YOUR experience. How shall we devalue my beliefs if you think they are wrong?
lofty1
21 years ago
mo'sman, did you ignore my question? isn't that the way life works? what rights we have as individuals are dictated by our society. isn't this true? if not, all people on the planet are endowed with the same rights. however, we know this to be untrue.
Mo'sMan
21 years ago
The I'll revisit the question.......why was Hitler wrong?
MACS
21 years ago
Mo, we seem to have us a stalemate here. You're trying to refute others' beliefs by asking questions, when you cannot answer their questions either.

The fact is, the existence of God cannot be PROVEN with cold, hard evidence. Just as the big bang THEORY cannot be PROVEN with cold, hard evidence.

That, my dear friends, is why they call it FAITH. I happen to believe that God exists. I can't prove it to you, but that is what I believe. Until you give me cold, hard evidence that He does not exist, I will believe thusly.
Mo'sMan
21 years ago
I agree totally MAC. However, please don't make the mistake of thinking that since I haven't answered that I cannot answer. What I am intrigued by is the idea that without a God there are rights. Better yet, what process of thought allows those who do not believe God has granted certain rights to humanity to claim their reasoning is better than any others?
usahog
21 years ago
If your gunna get to Heaven... You gotta raise a little Hell!!!!

Hog
MACS
21 years ago
My apologies Mo, I have a 'put up or shut up' mentality. If you CAN answer their questions, by all means... I wanna hear this too.
Mo'sMan
21 years ago
MAC.......that rights must be considered "God given" or we simply admit we live by mob mentality and rules are merely what seems right for now.

Also.......why must I prove any viewpoint correct to show why some fall incredibly short? Here we go.......why is your "put up or shut up" belief proper? Why does it necessitate my viewpoint be proper or it makes all other viewpoints equal?

This is a problem when we decide to start issuing laws. How do we come to the notion that we can arrest somebody for smoking in a bar? Or how about walking around naked? How can we pass laws at all if it's nothing more than the subjective belief of the masses? Does mob rule make right?
adroomi
21 years ago
Mo,
Your questions are very distracting as are your attempted case points. You are attempting to create philosophical inquiry however without the knowledge and the background research to give example, your speech is useless, void of thought, and quite honestly, boring.

If you are trying to teach and/or discuss "mob rules" mentality, then you need to be more prepared to answer your own questions. The most influential and intriguing part of philosophical discussion is answering your own questions.

A couple of folks have tried to answer your "stream of conscienceness" thought patterned questions, however you simply ask another question, rather than discuss their question and/or answer. This leads me to believe that you are quite unprounounced in the subject matter and are either blabbering or just being rude.

In the academic field we call this type of "questioning without discussing" simply "philosophical bull****."

If you want to discuss your thoughts, then put them into written form that we all can debate and understand. If you haven't noticed, everyone seems to steer away from your questions you pose. This is not due to them not wanting to talk to you, but rather due to them not being able to figure out just what the heck you are trying to say!

Make yourself a bit clearer. Quit asking me questions, and give me some facts. If I want questions I'll ask them of myself. I want you to give me knowledge, not questions that you can't answer.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm simply trying to discuss this with you and you constantly lose me with every sentence you type.
Mo'sMan
21 years ago
adroomi.......what means do you use to come to this point of view and know that it has any validity? Talk about talking out of your ass. You have never overcome the dilemma of how you are more right than anybody else, and I don't think you can. You have, once again, attacked my character. You're simply worthless.......now return to your 14 year olds.
Mo'sMan
21 years ago
I also noticed you have never given us any reason, nor has Ricky, about why we should take either of you as any more than whiners. Rickster's world view is exactly what he argues against. He uses the constitution as a basis for rights yet his world view offers nothing more than a mob mentality. Things change, and although his world view should allow for this, he still kicks and screams that peoples rights are being violated. What rights? There's simply no such thing in his world view. There is only permissions given by society. However, I guarantee we'll continue to see the same drivel coming from the likes of him and you. On the one hand, you claim society decides, but when you disagree with what society has decided, you revert to supposed rights granted by some unseen entity. You can't have it both ways.
adroomi
21 years ago
Mo,
I have tried and tried and tried with you to carry on a conversation with you regardless of who you are and what your beliefs are. Consistantly you return to your ways of calling folks names and your fixation on pedofilia and such.

The post I made above was not a slam against you, but rather my honest opinion....I simply cannot understand a single word you say when you try to talk as an adult. However, when you talk as a child as you just did, I fully understand you. Perhaps you really are a child?

A few of us are trying to "turn over a new leaf" on this board and quit the name calling. I have tried as well (notice I started posting harmless photos again as I did a few years ago). You and your buddy have opted to not follow suit. This is fine, I will ignore you.

I would love to discuss your philosophy with you, and we each may learn from each other, but until you are ready to quit acting like such a child, I won't be able to do that.

Please don't direct your "pedofile" comments at me either. I know another person on this board asked the same of you, so now I am asking the same as well.

I apologize for calling you a white supremacist, white trash, non-educated, fool in my earlier post. I shouldn't have said that. It doesn't mean you aren't, but rather I should not have said that in a public forum.

Sorry to mistake you for someone worth talking to Mo.
Mo'sMan
21 years ago
That's exactly how I feel about you.......barely worth spit. I didn't call you a pedophile. I'll ask you to quote me or simply be known as a liar. However, I did read a post from you within the last week wherein you bragged about having sex with a 14 year old. Call it what you will, but I only placed you where you admitted to have gone.

The idea that Rick attempted to put forward is indefensible. You have both claimed that society sets forth our rights and ethics. This society has set forth, many times, that our rights are God given. Screaming against such only requires you both to negate your world view. Either society is correct and you must bow to its ethics or you believe in a set of beliefs revealed to you from another source. Again, you can't have it both ways.

Your continued stabs at me being a racist are pathetic attempts to hide behind your own sick beliefs. Without evidence, of any type, you have repeatedly opur forth this possibility. Even your last post stated "It doesn't mean you aren't, but rather I should not have said that in a public forum." Nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt to keep alive another of your sick lies. Again, I live in a society that believes in innocent until proven guilty. You haven't turned any new leafs, but only attempt to better hide your baseless accusations. Good try.
coda
21 years ago
"This society has set forth, many times, that our rights are God given."

Are you saying that this society decides the existence or not of god?
adroomi
21 years ago
Okay Mo,
Even though I'm worth nothing to you, I will try once again to communicate with you.

Yes I did sleep with a 14 year old. I was 15 at the time. That was the point of the joke. You missed that part I guess. So with that said, please refrain from the slander in the future okay?

As to my beliefs that you are a white supremacist, I will once again cite my reasons for this:

1. You claim to be "good friends, and partners" with a well known leader of a supremacy movement.
2. You claim to co-write and contribute to his webpage.
3. You constantly question why members of this board find Hitlers actions "wrong." This is in my belief an attempt to offer justification for his regime.
3. You are a student of Holy Writ. While this can be a good thing, it is important to realize that the majortiy of the leaders in such groups as I feel you belong also actively pursue this type of study.
4. I have asked you on 8 different occaisions to give me a simple Yes or No as to whether or not you "hate" ethnic minority groups. You refuse to answer either way. I have even asked you to lie if you must, but yet you still refuse to say yes or no. This leads me to believe that within your path of study, you are attempting to remove "lies" from you method of speech. You definately do not want to say "yes," so instead you keep silent.
5. Final point. I feel you are not a racist, but rather a white supremacist. This means that you don't necessarily believe that other races (mongoloid or negroid) are bad, but rather that you feel that the caucasian race is superior to these other two.

When have I ever said that society sets forth my rights and ethics? I set my own ethics. I don't follow society. I'm a freelance, freespirited, constantly changing soul. I have no set of rules to abide by besides those set forth by the governing authorities for where I am at the moment, and my own everchanging rules of engagement.

So, if you want to further discuss society and philosophy I would love to do so with you.

lofty1
21 years ago
" . . .that rights must be considered "God given" or we simply admit we live by mob mentality and rules are merely what seems right for now. "


that's what i said, mo'sman. we live by "mob mentality." society, or the "mob" as you call it, dictates what is right and what is wrong in each of our communities.

now, why was hitler wrong? the world community decided he was wrong. do i, personally, believe he was wrong? yes. do you? please answer this question. it's a "yes" or "no" question. there are no other appropriate answers. do you believe that he was wrong?
andytv
21 years ago
watch out where the huskies go............
Mo'sMan
21 years ago
adroomi says…….You claim to be "good friends, and partners" with a well known leader of a supremacy movement.

What evidence have you put forth that my friend is any type of white supremacist? None. This game of yours is pathetic. I feel sorry for your parents. Another serious problem with this line of reasoning is that you are attempting to make me guilty by association. Two of my best friends are a gay pair of men. Does that make me homosexual? No. The claim is non-sequitor.

Adroomi again……. You claim to co-write and contribute to his webpage.

I helped proof read and brush up certain areas. Especially where logs from chat rooms were used, as I also used to visit various ones some time back. However, since the page offers nothing racist or supremacist in any manner, your claim is again, without merit. The site attempts to deal with the philosophy of a Christian world view and reformed soteriology.

Adroomi claims……. You are a student of Holy Writ. While this can be a good thing, it is important to realize that the majortiy of the leaders in such groups as I feel you belong also actively pursue this type of study.

Numbers please? Without anything concrete, that’s nothing more than another empty claim. I am getting used to this with you, but it still doesn’t make it truth.

Adroomi……. I have asked you on 8 different occaisions to give me a simple Yes or No as to whether or not you "hate" ethnic minority groups. You refuse to answer either way. I have even asked you to lie if you must, but yet you still refuse to say yes or no. This leads me to believe that within your path of study, you are attempting to remove "lies" from you method of speech. You definately do not want to say "yes," so instead you keep silent.

Indeed. Without any type of compelling evidence, except your misinterpretation of a website and Holy Writ, I see no reason to have to answer your question. I have made several remarks that would offer evidence contrary to your claims, yet you have never addressed a single one. I have said before, and I re-iterate, I don’t play communism. I am innocent until you offer something worthwhile…….and repeating yourself and your baseless claims doesn’t cut it. How do you know “what I want to answer”? That’s another line of derogatory BS, and wishful thinking on your behalf.

Adroomi…….. Final point. I feel you are not a racist, but rather a white supremacist. This means that you don't necessarily believe that other races (mongoloid or negroid) are bad, but rather that you feel that the caucasian race is superior to these other two.

Your opinion is nothing more than the drivel of a twisted soul and I discount it as emotional hype without and grounds for truth.

Lofty1……. that's what i said, mo'sman. we live by "mob mentality." society, or the "mob" as you call it, dictates what is right and what is wrong in each of our communities.

That’s it then, Hitlers society deemed his actions correct.

lofty1…….now, why was hitler wrong? the world community decided he was wrong. do i, personally, believe he was wrong? yes. do you? please answer this question. it's a "yes" or "no" question. there are no other appropriate answers. do you believe that he was wrong?

Incorrect. Part of the world condemned his actions. He had several “societies” siding with him. However, you can’t have it both ways. Do “societies” create their own ethics or does the “world community”? Those are two different things and are not interchangeable.
Mo'sMan
21 years ago
coda.......no. Truth does not need verification to be truth, nor does it rely upon people believing it. Truth is.
lofty1
21 years ago
mo'sman, you didn't answer my question. the answer is either "yes" or "no". any other response is a refusal to answer.
Users browsing this topic