moonman
21 years ago
What is this coin that you received? Sounds interesting. Also who is up next to receive cigars?
eodusmc
21 years ago
R6 said he was hooking me up, but he has not been picked up yet nor has he asked. seems to be going slow this past few days.
moonman
21 years ago
Happy Memorial Day to All! I am ready and waiting to send. Let me know and I shall deploy the missile!
eodusmc
21 years ago
i just sent r6 an email to see if he was playing or sitting out this round
moonman
21 years ago
Good work my friend! Checking out now, time to eat & then time to smoke.
Da Chief
21 years ago
Hey Rookie EODUSMC....just as you emailed me saying you were in the field I was camping. I got your back youngin!

So since EOD has been taken care of who would like to send Da Chief some smokes?

Gary aka Da Chief
moonman
21 years ago
Da Chief I would very much like to send the tools necesary for your next pow wow! Bruce aka Moonman. E-mail is [email protected]. Happy Memorial Day to you!
Da Chief
21 years ago
Moonman....ewes gots mails!

Gary aka Da Chief
moonman
21 years ago
Da Chief your smokes are on their way. Hope you like em! Alrighty then, since Da Chief has been taken care of, who would like to send me some smokes? Did I use too many commas in that last sentence?
Da Chief
21 years ago
Roger that....vector on package...

Da Chief
eodusmc
21 years ago
thanks a bunch da chief. just received a nice package in the mail. not sure of the juice bottle in there. if you could, elaborate on that a bit. once again thank you.

chris
Da Chief
21 years ago
Glad you got it..It is a shooter from Panama. ENJOY!

Da Chief
Da Chief
21 years ago
Still standing by for the moonman landing...:)
Da Chief
21 years ago
The MOONMAN HAS LANDED. Nice selection of smokes. Thanks BOTL!

Da Chief
moonman
21 years ago
Glad you got em. I hope you enjoy the smokes & your weekend! Moonman looks to the stars wondering the age old question. Who would like to send me some cigars?
rugrunner
21 years ago
moonman, I would be honored to send you some smokes.
[email protected] If you don't mind a FNG jumpin' in.
moonman
21 years ago
I myself am a FNG as well as a PBI(Professional Bad Influence). So I would greatly appreciate you sending me some smokes! I will send you my snailer. Have yourself a merry little weekend. Did you think I was gonna say Christmas. NOPE, NOPE, NOPE not gonna do it!
rugrunner
21 years ago
Moonman, I hope the wife didn't talk you into some expensive, ornate mailbox for the front of the house.
If so you might want to take it down for a few days, I would hate to be the source of any maritally dis-harmonious vibes....
moonman
21 years ago
rugrunner
21 years ago
The wife just left for the Post office with your package of bad frogs(relax, just kidding). As this is my first time(no not for that, I've got 4 kids for cripes sake.)on a pib, is it now the time to ask who would like to send me some smokes?
Users browsing this topic