rugrunner
21 years ago
moonman, 0304 0370 000 7610 3192 on it's way...
moonman
21 years ago
Jimminy Cricket 4 kids! Holy Toledo! Good for you. I have one & I LOVE her immensely but I can't imagine having four. How do you find the time to enjoy a cigar? Oh Yeah, it is TIME for somebody to step up & send the Rugrunner some cigars!
rugrunner
21 years ago
moonman, I have a fabulous wife, that's how! Every night when the littles are in bed I head for the garage with a stick!
moonman
21 years ago
Thank goodness for the garage that is where I go as well. Have the portable CD player hooked up. A couple of ice cold brewskis or a nice Tangueray & tonic & I'm good to go. If it wasn't 9 o'clock on monday night that is were I'd be heading right now.
rugrunner
21 years ago
My garage is refered to here as "the men's crisis center" Mine is equiped with a 25 cd changer,sirius radio, cordless headphones, tv,and a dvd/vcr for entertainment. Also A fridge/freezer/microwave unit i got working on the dorms at the local college. top it off with an old pepsi machine that holds 3 bottle beers 3canned beers, and 3 kinds of pop! This summer I'm insulating,rewiring,tiling the floors, and putting in heat and ac! Everything but a bathroom and a bed. If I put those in my wife would just change the locks on the house! LOL With a garage like that I'm gonna need some smokes though...
moonman
21 years ago
Holy Crap! Dude can I come over & smoke my cigars in your garage? Please! Your garage sounds more like a man's paradise. My garage is an unfinished natural disaster. There are things growing in it that I have never seen before. Scientists could possibly discover new species of life in there.
moonman
21 years ago
Somebody please send Rugrunner some cigars so he has an excuse to hang out in his garage!
rugrunner
21 years ago
Moon, It is a great place to smoke. Every once in a while i fire up some power tools so the neighbors don't have me committed.
Da Chief
21 years ago
Rugrunner you still waiting for someone to step up with some smokes for you?

If so hit me at edge_80917 at yahoo puto com
rugrunner
21 years ago
email on it's way. Thanks, I was starting to feel like a red headed stepchild(no offense to red heads or stepchildern is implied nor infered by this comment).
Da Chief
21 years ago
OKEE DOKEE!

Who wants to send OLE CHIEFY some of there fine SUPER SUPER premium ceeeeeeeeegars?

edge_80917 at yahoo dotta com
moonman
21 years ago
Happy Happy Joy Joy! Rugrunner hits the mark with some beautiful cigars. A CAO assortment including my favorite CAO Black. Hoyo Excalibur Sterling, Partagas Maduro, RYJ Reserva Real, 2 USO's. I am flabbergasted by your generosity! THANK YOU. I will not forget your kindness.
rugrunner
21 years ago
Glad you like 'em moon. After you smoke that anaconda I think you're the black will be your old favorite!
rugrunner
21 years ago
Homina homina homina!! Let's try that again for everyone not smoking crack. Once you try the anaconda, the black will be your old favorite.
spinner
21 years ago
Howdy Chief,

Spinner would love to send some smokes your way, check your email and send me your snailer so I can get em to ya


Spinner
spinner
21 years ago
Chief,


Send me your snailer
mjs23 at msn dot com
I tried to email and got an errornot sure what the prob is

spinner
Da Chief
21 years ago
email sent BOTL!

Da Chief
spinner
21 years ago
Chief,

Smokes are on the way!

Now I gotta ask that most important question, who wants to send spinner some smokes??

spinner
tpottiger
21 years ago
Spinner, you know you can't type! 🙂

Chief, if those smokes are damaged in any way, blame the post office... Plenty of bubble wrap...
Da Chief
21 years ago
LOL! I will...LOL!

Da Chief
Users browsing this topic