tpottiger
21 years ago
ADDRESS? - check
CIGARS? - check
PACKING MATERIAL? - check
PRIORITY MAIL BOX? - ahhhhhhhh dangit!!!!!

Sorry Buddah, box will go out Tuesday morning. Ran out of boxes last week...

That being said:

Who would like to send me some CEEGARS?

"my username" AT pa DOT net
wennerman
21 years ago
heeey T...I would love to send you some nice aged
swishers...E-mail sent
Tom
tpottiger
21 years ago
Wennerman, I am looking forward to your aged swishers...

Email sent.
wennerman
21 years ago
The Tiger is all taken care of ..smokes leave here today....
Sooooo who would like to send the wen some somkes???

[email protected]
rugrunner
21 years ago
buddha, got your pacage today! Thanks for the nice selection! Always something new to try!
moonman
21 years ago
Wennerman I'd be happy to hook you up with some smokes! E-mail on its way.
tpottiger
21 years ago
Wennerman! What the heck man?!?!? I thought this was a friendly PIB, not a bomb run. Now my kids will have to go through years of therapy, both physical and mental as we all try to recover from the blast at the mailbox this afternoon! ! ! ! !

St. Luis Rey, Camacho, Black Pearl Cobre, LVH Fumas, LVH Early Years, IT Cameroon Legend, Sherpa Dos Capas, K Hansotia Park Avenue and an 1844.

4 that I have not tried and 6 that I have tried and liked! How did you do it?

Oh yeah, watch your back, you have made my list...
Thanks again,
Tom
wennerman
21 years ago
Tom,
That was just a little friendly box from one Tom to another Tom..enjoy Bro'!!!
Tom
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
T-POT!

I guess I didn't get the memo about the change in the game. When did we start unloding the whole top shelf in a box? Very nice my friend!

Thank you,

Doug
tpottiger
21 years ago
Did I send you the wrong box? I had some old Lone Wolf's, White Owls, and some smelly green sticks I picked up at the local pharmacy set aside for you!

I just picked up a few sticks that I thought you would enjoy...





Hey Moonman, don't forget, it's your turn to ask the question now...
moonman
21 years ago
Oh Yeah. Stupid me or as some would say MY BAD! Who wants to send me sum STOGIES? Pretty please!
eodusmc
21 years ago
i'll play you silly game. e me
[email protected]
moonman
21 years ago
Thank you kind sir! E-mail on its way.
moonman
21 years ago
Eodusmc did you get my e-mail?
eodusmc
21 years ago
bruce? yes i did they will go out in the am. i have been up to my arse in work over the weekend.

chris
moonman
21 years ago
Cool! I thank you. Hope things slow down for ya in time to enjoy the upcoming Indepence Day Weekend. Thanx again.......Bruce
eodusmc
21 years ago
moonman, dc# 0303 3430 0000 1405 6170. there you have it. again sorry for the delay.

chris
eodusmc
21 years ago
why haven't you guys told me i was holding this thing up.... who wants to send me a dog rocket or 2? eodusmc at gmail dot com.
wennerman
21 years ago
Bruce(moonman)
really nice package..have been wanting to try a castle...thanks
Tom
moonman
21 years ago
Me thinks you gonna like em. Happy 4th O July!
Users browsing this topic