adroomi
  • adroomi
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
It sickens me that our President used this man's honor, courage, and ultimate sacrifice for his own personal gain.

I hold no grudge to his comrades.....it happens in war, those of you that have been there understand what I mean. His friends are the ones that will live with the regret of what happened that day. They did their best and things just went wrong......they can't change that, however they will try in their deepest thoughts and nightmares for years to come. I wish for them to quickly find peace in it all.......

For our own President to lie and and deface this wonderful person's sacrifice for his own campaign is a crime of the highest offense.......

I won't forget this man, nor the almost 2000 others that have given all just as he has. I will not forgive the administration however for the lies they have spread for their own personal gain.

If you're wondering where the photo comes from, ask this soldier's family.....it's from them.
418247.jpg

Click to View Image114 View(s)

bmellis
21 years ago
Well said adroomi... It's sickening to see what some will do for power.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
"our President? Where do you live again?

:-)
johnfs
21 years ago
An American, is American no matter where they live.
usahog
21 years ago
Can you say "Pentagon" would be to blame for false reporting to the President??

it's not like this doesn't happen today???

http://www.vaccine-a.com/index.html 

Just like Agent Orange being covered up for years...

the reasons right now President Bush will not do as Clinton did and give a "Presidential Waiver" for manditory vaccines to begin again on our soldiers is because he knows to well this also is "Friendly Fire" Thus the court battle and fog continues...

I would say Adroomi your half right... I would also speculate GWB did not know the entire true details surrounding Pat Tillmans Death and was told differently by the Pentagon Brass just as the American Public were first told??

Hog
Pancho
21 years ago
I just wish everyone would keep their political diatribes on the Miscellaneous Board where they can be ignored by those of us who do not wish to read them.
TBWCW
21 years ago
"Flawed perceptions of myself, my country, and the War on Terror resulted in the disastrous end to my life"

Which flawed perceptions of himself resulted in the disastrous end to his life? Of his country? The War on Terror? I'm not seeing it.

Bill
usahog
21 years ago
"If you're wondering where the photo comes from, ask this soldier's family.....it's from them."

I would like to ask them if this is their words beside this photo?? can you give me the link to do so??

Thanks
Hog
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
Look like the words and picture by John Jota Leaños!
wxrodrig
21 years ago
I have to agree with others, some of the statement on the poster is puzzling, however, I am an arizona resident, I followed the Pat Tillman incident very closely after he was killed and I do have to agree, the man gave his life for his country... and The military, and whoever else (the president, the goverment, etc.) were very disrespetful in concocting the story of his death for their own personal gains.
usahog
21 years ago
Thanks Buckwheat.. just as a suspected those words added to the photo did not come from his (Pat Tillmans)family

Bottom Line.. it is not free speech when someone else puts words in another persons mouth? especially when that person cannot speak for themself on this issue...

John Jota Leaños should be held accountable for his actions of "defimation of character"

He's (John Jota Leaños) painting a picture of a man, Not in Uniform for his Country... he's degrading the whole reason Tillman is dead today?? Tillman would not have even been where he was if the words this man used were true... How he died does not over mask the fact that Pat Tillman served his Country and Her Flag Honorably and to have some zeelot left wing "artist" portray it differently should have this guy eating spam from a can and heated with a bic lighter, rolled up in a sleeping bag underneith the overpass at the Arizona State University's Entrance... better yet shove some boots on his ass and give him a 3 day pass on a live bombing range to pick up scrap iron for rent money's then lets write a eulogy about the late great Artistic John Jota Leaños who was downed by friendly fire while trying to earn an income....

but even John Jota Leaños doesn't direct his attack directly at the President/Commander N Chief.. but at the military: (Quote from his website Blog)

"Tillman's death by friendly fire, by the way, was confirmed this past Sunday (Dec. 5, 2004) in a story in the Washington Post story that stated Tillman died unnecessarily after "botched communications, mistaken decisions ... and negligent shooting." (It also demonstrated how the military purposely distorted accounts of the events to make it appear as if Tillman died while fighting Afghan forces.) I hate to say, "I told you so," but it is good to see the corporate media finally taking a critical look at the framing of Tillman's image."

Hog

MACS
21 years ago
He gave up millions of dollars to go do what he did. The circumstances surrounding his death are sad and unfortunate. The way the military handled it was in poor taste, to say the least.

That being said, do any of you think Pat Tillman would want his picture posted, with these words, for some... person... to spout their political point of view?

I don't.
lofty1
21 years ago
well said, MACS.
johnfs
21 years ago
I don't speak for the dead.
MACS
21 years ago
But you already have...
Da Chief
21 years ago
As sharp salute to Pat Tillman and to Mac!

Gary aka Da Chief
johnfs
21 years ago
A better question is what does his family have to say about these words put to the picture?

J
Charlie
21 years ago
I am sorry, I do not think Pat Tillman would want this picture posted and the words attached! That would not be something that he would want....I am sure!
God bless him for what he did and how he lived his life!

Charlie
Users browsing this topic