rugrunner
21 years ago
cigarkid, every thought of calling yourself cigar king? What a package(get your mind out of the gutter)! 10 top notch sticks! 3 I have wanted to try and seven that enjoy! If you're ever looking to trade agian, let me know! Thanks, Bill
mydsooner
21 years ago
Recieved the smokes today Ruggrunner. I know we didnt see eye to eye on things...but you went above and beyond with the PIF.

La Aurora Prf. Ruby
OpusX
Ashton VSG
CAO Odyssey
Montecristo Cigar Des Artes Tabac Tube
Partagas

And the cigar bubblegum was a hit with my kids.


jeezy peezy!

Jeff
erkwgz
21 years ago
I guess THOSE cigars met your approval Jeff! Teach you to throw off on the good brothers who still post and trade here. HAAA HAAA HAAA!!! Nice hit rugrunner!

Later.....Erik
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Bill, not a problem. I am glad you will enjoy the package and the sticks, have a great weekend and I am always looking to trade or send a RAOK. Stay on the look out for a Gator Bomb!!!

Rob
ddsmokin
21 years ago
That was some bomb mydsooner received it looks like the secret to a good bombing is just piss somebody off!!
chuckler
21 years ago
rugrunner,

Way to stand tall in the saddle!!!

Sends a good message to all... 😉

PT 🙂
eodusmc
21 years ago
dcdrens they are on their way
eodusmc
21 years ago
can't type this am. dccrens
k9kop
21 years ago
mydsooner, Got your end today. Very nice my friend. I will enjoy them all. What is the unbanded gar?

k9
mydsooner
21 years ago
that is a Monte #4 ISOM
k9kop
21 years ago
You're to good my friend.

k9
dccrens
21 years ago
Ok.. Who would like some ceeegars?

dccrens at hotmail dot com
erkwgz
21 years ago
Hey dccrens,

I would like some of them seegars! Email on way

Later.....Erik
moonman
21 years ago
I would be ok I suppose with taking them there ceeegars off your hands! Snailer sent.
moonman
21 years ago
Darn I guess I gots to lurn how to tipes fastur.
dccrens
21 years ago
Moonman,

Erik got ya on this one bro...

Erik,
Gotcha covered...

Dave
moonman
21 years ago
Erik is a fine BOTL & is worthy of only my best wishes. That SOB. ROTFLMAO.
erkwgz
21 years ago
Dccrens,

Thanks for the cigars. Since we are all taken care I guess I better ask the question.

W
h
o

w
a
n
t
s

s
o
m
e

s
m
o
k
e
s
?

erik at prtcnet dot org

Moonman I have not forgot about you ya SOB. I still owe you an ass whupin for that bomb you sent me not too long ago. I don't know if the sticks were up to mydsooners standards, but they fit mine to a T and I was/am still appreciative. I hope everything is good with ya bro. I hope you are paying attention and save me the trouble of bombing your azz. If your not....your day will come! lol

Later.....Erik
bassdude
21 years ago
hey Chucky - I think I'll take em.

Beads have been shipped.
bassdude
21 years ago
OK, who wants a nice Father's Day weekend freebie

I'm thinking maybe a 2003 tribute, a nice AF maddie, an ISOM or maybe not.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Users browsing this topic