erkwgz
21 years ago
You got em Bassdude. You've also got a mind like an elephant. Don't forget a thing do ya? Thanks for the quick turnaround.

Later.....Erik
bassdude
21 years ago
I have forgotten more than I know.

Up with a sick kid - seems to be flu like with temps hitting 104 then dropping.
akanyced
21 years ago
i will take tham gars thanks bro
bassdude
21 years ago
akanyced - that moniker hurts my brain. yours

[email protected]
erkwgz
21 years ago
Me too bro,

Part of that comes with age I think.... turning the big 40 this year.

Hope the kid evens out. Lukewarm bath can do wonders to bring a fever down if needed.

Sticks should go out tomorrow. IT's,Tierra Del Sol's and what else were your favorites?

Happy Fathers Day.

Later.....Erik
moonman
21 years ago
ERKWGZ, 40 smorty! Age is nothin but a number. Eat your veggies & drink red wine. I hear that exercise helps. As some kid told me "Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional" My wife will tell you that i've taken that info way too seriously. Ah yes to be young at heart! By the way I just turned 40 in May.
akanyced
21 years ago
who wants some cigars
akanyced at aol dot com
eodusmc
21 years ago
9 sticks? wow k9. thanks. the montecristo, TTT and the 5 Vegas gold I have been wanting to try. thank you again. love the k hansotia, never had the cuban parejo, sancho panza, or the zelo cuba.
chuckler
21 years ago
akanyced,

Hey, I'll take your smokes... although it seems you and I are doing this on a weekly basis! 🙂

THANKS,

PT 🙂

petert4664 at aol dot com
eodusmc
21 years ago
i would have jumped, but i just received and i didn't think it would be fair
k9kop
21 years ago
eodusmc, enjoy my friend. Hope to do business with you again.

k9
akanyced
21 years ago
you got it bro
chuckler
21 years ago
Well... that means I am up...

Who wants some Fathers days PIF smokes?

I would love to send this box to a newbie, to get a new name in the mix! Any newbie's out there!?!?!

PT 🙂

petert4664 at aol dot com...
moonman
21 years ago
I am relatively new. I joined the forum back in April after attending the CFEST in PA. If I qualify as a newbie I'd be very happy to take some smokes of your hands. I am a dad if that helps me qualify.
erkwgz
21 years ago
Chuckler,

Moonman is good peeps a very generous BOTL and deserving of a thrashing.

Later.....Erik
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
Go get him PT!
chuckler
21 years ago
Moondude, your all set...
Smokes should go out tomorrow.

Thanks for playing and enjoy!

PT 🙂
dccrens
21 years ago
EODUSMC,
Got your package today. Very nice my friend. Nice flavor profile. I really like the ONYX. BTW, what is the one without the band?

Dave
eodusmc
21 years ago
it's a drew estate outdoorsman reserve. glad you like the selection. tell me if anything isn't exactly kosher and i will gladly resend. these are just some of the smokes i like.
moonman
21 years ago
Thanks Erkwgz for the kind words. Thanx for the hook up Chuckler. Alrighty then, let's not waste any time. Who wants some smokes from my evergrowing collection?
Users browsing this topic