pabloescabar
21 years ago
I think's I did & the Kid responded.
cigarkid22
21 years ago
I will take those sticks Pablo, and now the question

Who wants some sticks from Gator Country???

staugiedogie at comcast dot net

Rob
SteveS
21 years ago
tough to say no to that one ... so, I'll say yes
cigarkid22
21 years ago
I will be sending them out in the AM Steve, no problem at all.

Rob
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey Kid, I'll get back to'ya my friend.

aloha,
pablo
SteveS
21 years ago
OK ... I'm set with cigarkid22 ...

Time to pay it forward ... who's up for it ???
Charlie
21 years ago
SteveS

email sent, since you probably want to send me some champion smokes! I will jump into the PIF again!

Charlie
pabloescabar
21 years ago
yo Chuck, got smokes today. thanks my friend, I will be sending the kids out on saturday, aloha...
Charlie
21 years ago
Charlie

My turn in the box, who wants some cigars?

Charlie
pabloescabar
21 years ago
I mean Charlie...
Thom
21 years ago
Who's up? I'm kinda confused... Charlie or SteveS? Whoever it is, I'll help lighten your humidor 🙂

thomkokenge at gamil dot com
bassdude
21 years ago
Charlie asked last. Not sure what pablo said.
Charlie
21 years ago
Thom

It is me, as I spoke up for SteveS
Forward your mailer/snailer to my email, \\\
charlesaf1 at msn dot com

Thanks!

Charlie
Thom
21 years ago
Thank YOU Charlie. E-mail sent.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
I said Chuck, But than Charlie said Charlie my turn, than Charlie again?

for what its worth, I think he no like the Chuck thing...
bassdude
21 years ago
I think you are right.
Thom
21 years ago
Thanks Charlie.

Batter up! Who want some FREE cigars?
Thom
21 years ago
crud

thomkokenge at gmail dot com
chuckler
21 years ago
I do!!!

PT 🙂
chuckler
21 years ago
Thom, Email sent...

So, with that, lets see who is still up at this hour of the night...

Who wants'em?

PT 🙂

petert4664 at aol dot com

Users browsing this topic