john henry
21 years ago
How do you find out about the poele who are trading .Is there a list or some way to make sure that people are on the up and up?
pabloescabar
21 years ago
all you gotta do is ask...
rugrunner
21 years ago
Do a search on thier name in the trades board. See what other say. See if they bomb people. Most people that give away cigars for free won't cheat you out of yours.
john henry
21 years ago
Who do i ask?
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Ask the boards. Ask experienced traders.

Some people, when they get into a trade, will ask for people who have traded with that individual for some feedback.
Stefan
tpottiger
21 years ago
Example:

Hey, I have a trade pending with "corn-holio," has anyone traded with him, or can anyone vouch for him?

Try that, should work, yeah, definately should work!


(Oh, and watch out for sanepimp, pepsiman, gamelover, or whatever he is going by these days...)
Thom
21 years ago
Another way to do a trade, if you are unsure, is to have them ship their end out first. Just a suggestion...
john henry
21 years ago
Thanks ,There are allways some bad apples out there.
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
John Henry,

To hell with all that! Just send me your address!

[email protected]
tank71663
21 years ago
Hey John Henry

How ya doin !!

Glad to see you on the boards...

I agree with what all have told you so far regarding trading...

I've never had a trade with Budda, but I know his rep just by reading the boards...He's Definately a STAND UP guy, as are almost all out here, but unfortunately you are right, ther's always bound to be a bad apple now and then..

Another way is to post "Newbie lookin to trade", usually a vet or 2 or 3 will then help you out....usually they will ask for you to send 1st and they WILL retalliate (sp? that cant be spelled right).....




TANK
tank71663
21 years ago
also just look at the names who have already posted to your thread...

I will personally vouch for each and every one of them..

Again I may not have ever delt with them (except Tpott, I've had dealings with him in the past so I can speak from experience STAND UP GUY thru and thru) but I know their reps from the boards...


TANK
chuckler
21 years ago
Buddha Daddy... is DEFINITELY one of the good guys!

PT 🙂
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Just traded with Buddha Daddy the other week. Generous BOTL. You're in good hands.
Stefan
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
You don't have to worry about Buddha . . . . hell, after this week, he's gonna need help getting rid of all his cigars . . . .
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
Thanks for the comments guys, you make me blush. lol

Seth you pegged me, just trying do do a good deed, (and make some room, you guys scare me) for a newer member.

John Henry, you have in front of you in this post some of the finest people you will meet here @ C-BID.
KNOF
21 years ago
Buddha-daddy is a good guy, . . .
except he is a dodger fan, heheheeee!!!

ROFLMCAO, sorry bro, I had to do it.
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
I know.

Damned Giants!
havanaone
21 years ago
John Henry, Most people who post on this board are good traders. Every now and then you may get someone who doesn't have his head on straight.
CBID should have a list of traders on their site. This would be good to look up info on them.
I just finished a trade with a new=bie and his end was beyond of what I expected to receive.
So goes to show you will be surprised by many fine S/BOTL to trade with!
Kim(HV1)
tpottiger
21 years ago
That reminds me...
I did this trade with some guy named Bottom Feeder awhile back. He was new here and wanted to do a trade or two to get the hang of things. (Kinda sounds like a catfish to me, so I figured I would "noodle" him like they do down south...)

Turns out, the guy hit me with some pretty good sticks. SO, like everyone has said, ask for references, then give the guy a chance, (or bomb the snot out of him...) Either way, everyone has a good time!
john henry
21 years ago
Thanks for the warm welcom,and the advice. EM sent budha.
Users browsing this topic