Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
"Honey, why do my teddies smell like cigars?"

LMAO....

rugrunner
21 years ago
BWAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks guys! I have heard from many of you! Russ- maybe two coolers......

My fellow bombers, 8track is threatening revenge on me! Hit him hard! We've got to knock that defiance out of him! BWAHHAHAHA!
tank71663
21 years ago
Sorry 8Track...

I've always been more of a follower then a leader and right now everyone seems to be heading your way, guess I'll just follow along....


TANK

P.S. I wont hit ya hard...but I'm still gonna hit ya !!
mav2112
21 years ago
Buckle up 8track....aka..taxboy.....Mav is lookin to sling his first bombing!!!!
MrsMyash
21 years ago
Ok HOney and I'll hide your cigars in the doggies beds. Lets see what came in today and let the boys have fun with them.

Enjoy the fun 8trackdisco because they all love sending out bombs and other things. So you will never know what you might get in those boxes!

Mrs. Myash
8trackdisco
21 years ago
(speechless)
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Not sure whats coming Thursday but Friday will be another hit. Burn the evidence.
tank71663
21 years ago
Hey 8Track, say "HI" to your mail carrier from me & the Mrs.


TANK & Mrs.Tank
rugrunner
21 years ago
you might want to do it while your mail carrier is still speaking to you.
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
I have a confirmed detonation @ 9:55 Am Today.......

Enjoy the sticks 8trackdisco.........

Regards , TUC
8trackdisco
21 years ago
If today is any indication of what is to come, I'm in DEEP shi-ite. Making nice with the Postman no longer an option. The first wave has hit.

UNKNOWN COLLECTOR- I'm not sure I KNOW who I am after that blast. Box packed with smokes. Sending a double digit amount of smokes is a war crime!

The first one I see is one of my favorites- HDM. From there, a Triple Ligero, a Mac Maduro, a great Perdomo, then two Montecristo's that are darker than nearly anything I have seen. What model are these, Steve?

MYASH- The Family Bomber. What a guy. Not only does he roll up with some very nice smokes (Gurkha, Torano 1916 and a Partagas from The Island, he includes a movie- which I explained to my wife was a present for us to watch together (I think she bought it) and a movie trading card that has an alien on it. My three 3 old boy won't put it down- (made dinner interesting).

He asked 'Who from?' I said "myash". He said 'thank you myash'. Oh, I guess I should mention I told him this before Mom got home. My wife walked into the door, to find me elbows deep in cigars, with my Son running around the house yelling... 'MYASH MYASH MYASH!'

I cannot explain the look on my wife's face. I haven't seen it before.

At that point, I quickly presented the movie (MYASH temporarily saved MY ASH). She smiled and said it 'that was nice'.

I thought I was in the clear, but I made one crucial mistake. I didn't go through the mail thouroughly enough. Of course I paid no attention to anything else, can you blame me?

Well, there's a notice of a parcel from Amazon.com that my wife had been waiting for, was sent back to the Post Office because there wasn't enough room left in the mailbox today. Ummmm. Yeah.

Thanks UNKNOWN COLLECTOR & MYASH. You've got my weekend off in an interesting direction. The smokes and gifts are great.

'Afterall, tomorrow will be, another day!'

-Scarlet O'Hara and 8track.
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
That would be a Montecristo Figurado Maduro.

Enjoy............. TUC
moonman
21 years ago
I am loading my weapon & will fire away on TGIF. Smoke what ya got & make room for more! Regards........Bruce.
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
hee hee hee hee hee hee hee
rugrunner
21 years ago
Russ, Might I suggest picking up some flowers on the way home tomorrow!
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
That is funny. Room in the box for cigars but not for her mail. Oh, man.
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
MYASH- The Family Bomber. What a guy. Not only does he roll up with some very nice smokes (Gurkha, Torano 1916 and a Partagas from The Island, he includes a movie- which I explained to my wife was a present for us to watch together (I think she bought it) and a movie trading card that has an alien on it. My three 3 old boy won't put it down- (made dinner interesting).

He asked 'Who from?' I said "myash". He said 'thank you myash'. Oh, I guess I should mention I told him this before Mom got home. My wife walked into the door, to find me elbows deep in cigars, with my Son running around the house yelling... 'MYASH MYASH MYASH!'

I cannot explain the look on my wife's face. I haven't seen it before.

At that point, I quickly presented the movie (MYASH temporarily saved MY ASH). She smiled and said it 'that was nice'.

ROTFLMAO!

ash
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
No Man... Flowers are a dead giveaway that something is wrong.......

I suggest you pick up that package for her instead. Then take her out for a nice dinner somewhere.

My wife hates when I give her flowers . Her first thought would be something like this ...... "OK what did you do now" ! LOL

Regards, Steven TUC
rugrunner
21 years ago
Tuc, you gotta get the upper hand and keep it! I buy my wife flowers 2 to 6 times a month. I usually get a $5 bunch at the flower dept of the grocery store. She likes carnations a lot(they last longer) and some others that I can't name but recognize. No occasion needed. That way if I step on my #*!? (short for Richard) she doesn't expect anything. Kinda like tuning up the car before it blows a gasket! LOL
rugrunner
21 years ago
8track, no suprise about these two bolt hitting you good! I have not traded etc with Myash (i'll be sending him something on sept 12 I think..LOl) But Tuc is as generous as they come! Nice work Boys!
Users browsing this topic