8trackdisco
21 years ago
Ok, Rugrunner. I am not surrendering, but I am inquiring about terms of surrender. Either that, or I'm going to have to head for the hills. It's too hot here.

TANK & MRS TANK- I knew the hammer would be dropped on me and it's happened. At Midwest Herf 2, I joked with Mrs. Tank about stealing one of the ashtrays there. It was a glass ashtray with cigar bands decorating it. You may have seen pictures of it in the Picture Posts.

Well, I should have stole it, because when the TANKS bomb went off today, the ashtray became imbedded in my (ever-growing) forehead. The ashtray in itself was enough, but TANK had to add smokes to the deal. PI, IT, Joya de Nic are among the assembly.

I've also been hit by a Mystery BOTL. B. HUNTER- who are you? The box is from New York, it is your classic mob hit.

Mac Maduro, Black Pearl Rojo (a fave), and a Perdomo Cuban Cafe' that HAS to be 9 inches long are just some of the bullets in the gun I was shot with today.

Talk about beating a dead horse.

I met the postal courier at the box this morning. I asked HER (and an awful cute HER at that) where my regular postman is.

'He's got a sore back, he's taking a few days off'.

I hope you people are happy- you've crippled a federal employee.

Thank you B. HUNTER & TANKS.

Okay Rugsey. I'm down on one knee to catch my breath. What would be the terms of surrender?
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
8, thats funny that you mentioned Gettysburg. The JH cigars are rolled right down the road from Gettysburg.
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Loving it. Take him to task folks!
8trackdisco
21 years ago
8, thats funny that you mentioned Gettysburg. The JH cigars are rolled right down the road from Gettysburg.
-------------------------------------------------------

Your kidding! I LOVE Gettysburg! I will be there for the Summer of 2008 reenactment. I will be sure to look you guys up. Cool.
ruggysgirl
21 years ago
I'm sorry, 8Track, but it is out of Ruggy's hands. You are at the mercy of the members of this board, now. All you can do is tape your windows.
Heather
rugrunner
21 years ago
The New York hit man Bruce Moonman" hunter can be deadly indeed! Talked to a botl today that will be launching in the next day or two. You might need to get that new addition to the family a brother. A big brother! Bwah ha ha!
8trackdisco
21 years ago
8Track's Wife: This basement has become a fire hazzard with all these boxes.

8: Yeah, I'll clean this up.

8'sWife: Who's responsible for all this.

8: RugRunner.

8'sWife: Why is he named Rugrunner?

8: He does flooring.

8'sWife: Good, tell him we need need new carpet in our bedroom and when he's done, he can take these boxes with him.

8: (Staring at Seahawks vs. Cowboys game). Uh-huh.

I have to make it three more days and our marriage will have lasted 10 years. It's gonna be close.

Thanks Rugsey. Thanks abunch.
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Does anyone need the assistance of the Blue Angel Bomber, or has 8track been hurt enough???

I can get his addy from a certain 'List' so no need to send it to me. Heh.
Stefan
moonman
21 years ago
Glad to have been involved in the attack. It was just a little something to say hello to a fellow BOTL. I blame Rugrunner for my involvement as he told me that you deserved to be smacked around a bit.
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Sfraun04,

I don't even know what that means, but I'm scared.

Just, just... just. I don't know.

rugrunner
21 years ago
Shag or berber? Tell her not to worry. Another week or so of boxes and she can make you clean 'em up!
rugrunner
21 years ago
I don't think the blue angel bomber could make things any worse? Hit him! LOL
8trackdisco
21 years ago
rugrunner
21 years ago
High, low? multi colored? Or frize? Any paticular color? what's the room size?
mav2112
21 years ago
I may be able to scare up some old carpet they put into the Packer Hall of Fame......and since 8track already paid for part of it.......
I think it would look nice!!! It has a giant Packer helmet on it with those oh so lovely shades of Green and Gold...its more of a berber....and I think the sweat smell would come out eventually....
and lets face that would be......
....a "carpet bomb" !
HA....get em ruggy!!!!
tank71663
21 years ago
Hey I could use a good Rug Too...

Something blonde with alittle grey in it, not too shaggy...

Kinda like William Shatner...


TANK
rugrunner
21 years ago
Tank, I don't do much carpet work anymore. Have you consider tiling the area? maint free! Always looks great!
tank71663
21 years ago
Way ahead of ya on that one...

I've been sportin a military doo since 1995...

I usually keep it about 1/8 long, wont take her all the way down cause I got an unusual shaped melon...

Lets just hope all the bombing on 8track dosent make him lose his hair too...lol


TANK
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Rug,

Our house was built in 1973. I'm pretty sure the carpeting in our bedroom is the original. Harvest gold. Very um,.. gold.

Wife hates it.

I personally don't mind the carpet in the bedroom- I haven't been allowed to sleep in there since Saturday.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
8track, definitely look us up. I have some friends that do the reinnacting just in case you need a special inside tour. Oh and there is a cigar store on the main street. I just stocked them up.
Dave
Users browsing this topic