ruggysgirl
21 years ago
8Track, what is your wife's birthstone and the birthstone of your child? I am going to send her something so she won't feel left out.
Heather
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Ruggysgirl, mine is diamonds........just in case.
rugrunner
21 years ago
8track, i'd tell her quick! She can get you outta trouble faster then you got yourself in! And if I have to drive to green bay to cpt your wife's bedroom just to get you out of the dog house....let's not even think about it!
8trackdisco
21 years ago
My wife has requested a meeting at 7:30 this evening (in 25 minutes).

I am looking forward to it, because communications is the key in any good relationship.
rugrunner
21 years ago
Any damage today? Is her Lawyer gonna be there? If so that's bad...
8trackdisco
21 years ago
No Bombs landed today. No lawyer at the discussion. All is well.

I will be off the boards for a little bit, but will be back before you know I was away.
edbug
21 years ago
edbug
21 years ago
oh ya, tick, tick, tick, . . .
rugrunner
21 years ago
Tank, I haven't owned a comb since 1990 when I left the Army. I haven't needed a comb since 1984 when I jioned it. LOL Why they made us have a comb is beyond me but they did!
tank71663
21 years ago
I think I had the same comb throughout my whole military career (10yrs, mostly reserves)...

I never could understand why we just had to have one ?


TANK
rugrunner
21 years ago
Well, the unit I was in never let us have more then 1 inch long hair. So our having a comb was really crazy!
When I was in the reserve for a year at least I could have had hair worth combing! LoL
8trackdisco
21 years ago
I even get bombed in absentia!

I left for a few days to celebrate my 10 year wedding anniversary (Andy, I remembered it) with my lovely/cool/funny wife and the bombs kept landing.

My Bro-In-Law was house sitting and got "all-blow'd up". Poor kid, never had a chance.

ANDYTV- For the love of Man, stop picking on me! Andy was my first trading partner on Cbid. He broke our agreement- he sent too many smokes. He stuck an AF in my ear for good measure. That was NOT part of the agreement.

Now he's in on the nuking. Starts it out with an AF, then follows it with a Trinidad, LFD, Punch Rare Corojo.... what a guy. I've seen people talking about 'Connies', and he gave me one of those too.

The Apollo Assassin is alive and well.

Now I get onto MAV2112. He said this was his first bomb. Talk about losing your virginity in a BIG way.

ERDM, La Gloria Cubana, AF, IT... He even got a very nice smoke from an island. Great selection. But he wouldn't stop. Adds a couple of coffee cups, a fireman's hat for my boy, and an odd baseball cap. Seems like its Green & Gold and has some type of football team logo, but it escapes me.

If this was a first bomb, I'd hate to be on the wrong end of one when you start getting 'good' at this.

ANDYTV & MAV2112- Thank you my Brothers.
andytv
21 years ago
Glad all arrived OK Russ..........I was afraid that shark would have attacked that Connie in the bag!!
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Well done, guys, well done.
rugrunner
21 years ago
Well Mrs Tank, I'd smoke a victory cigar but I don't have a proper ashtray....Just a pink spoonrest I took from my wife....LOL I am still getting fatter from someone's cookie's ideas...
tank71663
21 years ago
Dont worry Rug...I've seen your Ashtray..it's so shiny and sparkly...and I think it's almost done...

Sorry for the delay, I'll take the blame for that...I'm on my off days from work and I've been keepin Mrs.Tank kinda busy ifin ya know what I mean...wink..wink..


TANK
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Big mouth.... Sigh, yes, it's true. I have an ashtray for you, Ruggy, and it will be finished today.

I guess I forgot to tell Tank that it was a surprise.

He did well to keep it a secret this long.

I will be getting it out to you in a couple of days.

8track - how many did you want? The local here is gonna carry Mrs.Tank originals also so I will be pretty busy making them.

Anybody else?

Deb
mav2112
21 years ago
u r welcome 8track.....
I am sure you will wear the hat when no one is looking!!! enjoy BOTL!
ruggysgirl
21 years ago
Anyone know when 8Track's birthmonth is?
rugrunner
21 years ago
I guess my shameless ans subtle hint was more then shameless and less then subtle. Oh well, subtle is one of the few things I have not been called here! LOL Thanks in advance! That's very cool about your local. I wonder if you'll remember us little people when you are the ashtray queen of the cigar world?

I did tile work on a multi million dollar "cabin" for a woman. She started making birdhouses for flea markets to make a few extra dollars when her hubby lost his job. They sold well and she started selling them to retailers. She then outsourced them to someone in china. While there she found other things to import. A few years ago she sold her company for 220 million dollars. I don't think her hubby ever did go back to work! LOL
Users browsing this topic