dubleuhb
14 years ago
Who won't you trade with ?:-k
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Your silence is very telling.
WillyV
14 years ago
Is this official or unofficial?
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Nothing I do is official. But I do want it completed by the time I get back on here, gots to go to work.
fishinguitarman
14 years ago
I'd rather mooch than trade.....
WillyV
14 years ago
Here's my small list:
- Liverocks - cant trade because the hoarder returns fire with so much plume, you can't stop sneezing for months.
- Hombre - you send fiver, he sends a twentyer
- Muhren - you send fiver, he sends sticks that I could never find or dream of smoking or compete with.

ZRX1200
14 years ago
I wont trade with:

Tiger
Elkhunter
Busa
NewB76


Name names you pussies!

















[Sarcasm]
ZRX1200
14 years ago
WillyV.


Post "Ping Skipper" in trades.

Then tell him your calling him out.
WillyV
14 years ago

WillyV.


Post "Ping Skipper" in trades.

Then tell him your calling him out.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Ok, who is Ping Skipper?
schusler
14 years ago



"Ping Skipper"

I'm Calling You Out.

ZRX1200 wrote:




😱
TIGERCDW
14 years ago

I wont trade with:

Tiger
Elkhunter
Busa
NewB76


Name names you pussies!

















[Sarcasm]

ZRX1200 wrote:




You are a PRICK.

LMFAO

TIGER
BDS12
14 years ago
dont know where to start.....j/k
hombre
14 years ago
I won't trade with corky the cigar man, his seestor or uncle Jesse. I don't care for burt Reynolds panetelas!
duwan
14 years ago
Should never trade with anyone named William.
Lancaster6802
14 years ago
<--------Don't trade with Lancaster, he's a mooching Nancy!
Wombats freaking crazy......
TMCCORK is silent and deadly!
fishinguitarman
14 years ago

Ok, Ping Skipper. Your balls are smaller than my chihuahua's!

WillyV wrote:









😨 😨 😨 😨 😨 😨 😨 😨 😨 😨 😨
nickatnite
14 years ago

WillyV.


Post "Ping Skipper" in trades.

Then tell him your calling him out.

😱

ZRX1200 wrote:

schusler wrote:





😨


kombat96
14 years ago
Elk hunter, ZRX & Tiger.........cbid version of the 3 stooges
Lancaster6802
14 years ago

Elk hunter, ZRX & Tiger.........cbid version of the 3 stooges

kombat96 wrote:


=d>
kombat96
14 years ago

=d>

Lancaster6802 wrote:






Don't lol to much shemp. HA!
Users browsing this topic