muhren
14 years ago

easily can name one

portercolin51

engletl wrote:



Did he not follow through with his OpFTH pledge commitment?

M
DrafterX
14 years ago
I heard Rah was going after him.... 😟
mtgmt
14 years ago
im a bad trader........

mt
t33bone
14 years ago
I will not trade with anyone. Haven't you noticed I just bomb?

You all suq and I WILL NOT trade w any of u's.

So that makes everyone here on the bad trader list as myself. I wont trade w me. HeHe
ZRX1200
14 years ago
So we should all bomb you to make it a trade.
t33bone
14 years ago

So we should all bomb you to make it a trade.

ZRX1200 wrote:


NOT, then it wud be war.
ZRX1200
14 years ago
nickatnite
14 years ago
🤔 🤔 🤔
engletl
14 years ago

Did he not follow through with his OpFTH pledge commitment?

M

muhren wrote:


no sir he didn't (after the first two monthly "payments" he dropped off the face of the earth)...which means I am making up that difference

Have emailed him countless times with no reply at all...really irks me that I was stupid enough to fall for his story...never again
TIGERCDW
14 years ago

no sir he didn't (after the first two monthly "payments" he dropped off the face of the earth)...which means I am making up that difference

Have emailed him countless times with no reply at all...really irks me that I was stupid enough to fall for his story...never again

engletl wrote:




Let me tell ya a story bout a man named Jed...

TIGER
DrafterX
14 years ago
that poor mountaineer guy..?? 😕
fishinguitarman
14 years ago
t33bone
14 years ago

Which one?

fishinguitarman wrote:


both
fishinguitarman
14 years ago
engletl
14 years ago

Let me tell ya a story bout a man named Jed...

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:


good thing my name aint Jed
muhren
14 years ago

no sir he didn't (after the first two monthly "payments" he dropped off the face of the earth)...which means I am making up that difference

Have emailed him countless times with no reply at all...really irks me that I was stupid enough to fall for his story...never again

engletl wrote:



and...he got some nice collectible art out of it too. What a bummer. I'd say he's on this list for sure!

M
cacman
14 years ago

no sir he didn't (after the first two monthly "payments" he dropped off the face of the earth)...which means I am making up that difference

engletl wrote:


If I may ask (in all political correctness) what is the difference the OpFTH is having to make-up? I mean besides TonyT722 having to wear a dress? What's up with that?? When's that pic coming???

My son started a donation before the Christmas/New Year's holiday at his school which I hope you have received. He has since started another. Can we send local troop deployments with addresses to you to be added to you list??? How does that work???

Thank you sir.
🍺
ZRX1200
14 years ago
I miss that prick Tony
dubleuhb
14 years ago

I miss that prick Tony

ZRX1200 wrote:


Where is he ? did I miss something ?😕
t33bone
14 years ago

I miss that prick Tony

ZRX1200 wrote:


We can now call him Tattoo Toney. LOL
Users browsing this topic