05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Looks like im adopting 2 more turtles......anyone got turtle supplies they dont need anymore and want to trade??
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
I might need more driftwood,turtle landing,lighting,supplements........
betadawg
14 years ago
I have a stock pot and ladle I can send you.
Audra87
14 years ago
I can send you everything that they have for the turtles. I know they have food and tank accessories. I'll get a list from my daughter of what all they have.
Rclay
14 years ago
My grandma mowed over a giant turtle and killed it. It was a horrible mess. I think it's too traumatic for her because she denies it ever happened. It did though. It was like a chainsaw turtle massacre.
Audra87
14 years ago
😞 😢
dubleuhb
14 years ago

I have a stock pot and ladle I can send you.

betadawg wrote:


Chowda!
Mathen
14 years ago
I have a turtle I can send you if you want to make it three.
SRH1
14 years ago
My turtle is hiding or i'd take a picture, frame it and send it to ya. It would be a great addition to any turtle dwelling.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
blueswon
14 years ago
more animals crazy man
kombat96
14 years ago
I have some potatoes and some chicken stock.
Audra87
14 years ago
😒 They're pets, not dinner.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
He just heard the name Sliders and thought food
betadawg
14 years ago
I love me some turtle soup!!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
And u like a mailbox tip over also
kombat96
14 years ago

I love me some turtle soup!!

betadawg wrote:




Has to be a thick base and yup good eating. As fir sliders those are usually dirty so ill make my own.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Bombdawgy
14 years ago
I sent you turtle food in your SS... Are you saying you need more? I can still hit your azz from Korea right?
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
Users browsing this topic