tj2001cobra
14 years ago
If someone made an NFL bet with you and never paid up with you, would you say anything?

What if it were a pre-season game?


Should I add them to my bad trader list?


Opinions welcome....

[whip] :-"
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Yes. Unless it was me.
tj2001cobra
14 years ago
BTW, I'm like 6 weeks behind in sending my poker winnings, so this post was just a jab at someone. Honestly not worried about it but I wanted to give someone a hard time...
ZRX1200
14 years ago
I figured as much, I though it was funny chit.

nickatnite
14 years ago
yes.


................I'm sorry, what was the question again?
leftyposthole
14 years ago
send the hit man
kombat96
14 years ago
Lets be adults about it. Let said person know about it, if there a true heads up person it'll get handled appropriately.

Case in point, i asked for an empty box awhile ago and a botl came through i mistakenly forgot to repay this botl for his kindness. So ill be sending a few sticks out to someone. Where adults lets be able to work things out and not get into name calling.
delta1
14 years ago
So true. Otherwise, forget it and move on.
z6joker9
14 years ago
Yes, make sure they know they forgot first. I sometimes worry that I've forgotten to send out somewhere along the way. If I owe anyone reading this, send me a note!
ZRX1200
14 years ago
F you Wombat!


IT WAS YOU!!!!!



PAY TJ HIS SMOKES. YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE LIONS WOULD LOSE!
nickatnite
14 years ago

F you Wombat!


IT WAS YOU!!!!!



PAY TJ HIS SMOKES. YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE LIONS WOULD LOSE!

ZRX1200 wrote:




all those crayons and lead paint chips he's eaten in the past must be finally catching up to him.
:-k not the mentioned that hat prolly has restricted blood flow/circulation to his brain.
😟
hombre
14 years ago
I worry about fogetting trades and bets also. Sometimes I take on to much at one time. I would hope somebody would just send me a reminder as it would always be an oversite!
TMCTLT
14 years ago

I worry about fogetting trades and bets also. Sometimes I take on to much at one time. I would hope somebody would just send me a reminder as it would always be an oversite!

hombre wrote:





+1 John
DrafterX
14 years ago
someone should start a list.... 😟
knokmdwn
14 years ago

someone should start a list.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




#-o
nickatnite
14 years ago

someone should start a list.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



😱
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
14 years ago
Sounds like something Nicar would do...

Send Tj his smokes already Robert.


My $ is on Ryancuad though...if'n I were a betting man that is.

Nicar
14 years ago

Sounds like something Nicar would do...

Send Tj his smokes already Robert.


My $ is on Ryancuad though...if'n I were a betting man that is.

KPP wrote:




Spazzdick... I owe tony, not TJ
fishinguitarman
14 years ago
I'm not a bad trader....










just a mooch
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
14 years ago
^ you mean not a bad trader..

just a GREAT mooch....

Aka da Mississipi Mooch.
Users browsing this topic