DBIII
14 years ago

Wish I had known. This could have been some real fun.

cacman wrote:



You left your cooler here brother, herf at your house this weekend?🍺
engletl
14 years ago

LMMFAO!!! I was wondering when you'd use this on me. It truely is a poor showing on my part Teej, but I was hoping I'd run across something that would just scream TJ to me. I dunno, I guess I'll just pack you up some regular ole smokes or something. I figured out of all the homies you'd be ok on smokes for a bit, but I can see you are running real low and will get you something together my friend. Thank you for putting up with my slacker azz for so long! You coming back out to CO this year? Hope so, would love to get together.......my wedding is June 23rd, come party with the Barton clan brother. To the rest of you bass turds, put me on yer bad trader list and fugget about it.

DBIII wrote:



How can I put you there when you have been there since you got here???
























[sarcasm]
cacman
14 years ago

I need an addy for the wedding invite and maybe if your lucky I'll send you a dog rocket or two. PM me if you would, or I'll summon the busdrivers.

Yep, after having a child, and buying a home together we are going to get the piece of paper this year and have a big party to celebrate. 🍺 I'd love to have you and the family up for the weekend man! We'll talk more, send me that addy please.[ram27bat]

DBIII wrote:


Beep Beep.
critter2
14 years ago
tj, maybe i can get some brothers together here and make up for this slacker. or, would you want us to bomb him so that he could meet his obligation? so immature though, he may just keep them and continue with his wanton disregard to obligation.

[ram27bat]
cacman
14 years ago

tj, maybe i can get some brothers together here and make up for this slacker. or, would you want us to bomb him so that he could meet his obligation? so immature though, he may just keep them and continue with his wanton disregard to obligation.

[ram27bat]

critter2 wrote:


^^^ ya know he recently got a new tower... and it isn't full. Just saying...
DBIII
14 years ago
Har de har de har ^^^ to the 2-3 posts above. My tower is plenty full and I now have Mr. Moes new addy. Go about yer bidnis as if this here thread never even existed.
ZRX1200
14 years ago
But his refrigerator needs beer ^
DBIII
14 years ago
Beer trades are already in progress, no beer needed either. Get back to work!
ZRX1200
14 years ago
DBIII
13 years ago
[ram27bat] What a dickfer!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Artillery alert TJ!
tj2001cobra
13 years ago

[ram27bat] What a dickfer!

DBIII wrote:




LMAO

Gee, dont I owe you something??
DBIII
13 years ago
You owe me nothing, I just like calling you dickfer!
tj2001cobra
13 years ago

You owe me nothing, I just like calling you dickfer!

DBIII wrote:



I owe you for some football bet and I still owe you a shirt lol. I have it. One of these days...
DBIII
13 years ago
WTF is my shirt! How far are you from San Antonio? Let's meet and herf on the Guadalupe at the end of June Texan.
rfenst
13 years ago

just Snarky him out TJ... he prolly didn't think you were serious if it was pre-season... 😟

and didn't you move about that time..?? maybe it just got lost...

DrafterX wrote:



Seem familiar?
DrafterX
13 years ago

Seem familiar?

rfenst wrote:




That was posted:
#27 Posted: Thu, Mar 22 2012, 12:30 PM

I still had some faith in mankind back then..... 😟
DBIII
13 years ago
^^^Do I owe you too Drafter?
Users browsing this topic