ZRX1200
14 years ago
Hehe......I promised him I wouldn't send him cigars.
tj2001cobra
14 years ago
Why would you promise that?!?!
ZRX1200
14 years ago
To make him feel safe.


Duh.
grmcooper
14 years ago
Nobody is safe around here .....
Numismaniac
14 years ago
most of us are rather harmless, hehe
streetrod
14 years ago

New job couldn't be better..... Glad to be back in Arizona.

grmcooper wrote:



Good for you!!!!!!

🇨🇮

BTW did you buy the car???? If so, when are you shipping it east to me to test.
Mrs.Tank
14 years ago
I didn't send him cigars....
Numismaniac
14 years ago
at least you hope he got 'em
Numismaniac
14 years ago
all of 'em, you don't think the "passer" might've tried one?
Mrs.Tank
14 years ago
that is between those two.

There were plenty
grmcooper
14 years ago
Haven't bought the car yet. 😞 family things come first. When i do i'll post a picture.
Stinkdyr
14 years ago

You adapted quickly.

come thru Dallas when you guys head west. Nurse Terrie will cook dinner for your family...

wheelrite wrote:




You are such a male chauvinist cuchon.....and that means PEEG!


🇨🇮
grmcooper
9 years ago

Damn Man, you're sneaking up on 90 days and haven't moved? Most companies want new employees to start like yesterday.

Are you doing the owner/operator gig? Can't believe some one with work would wait 90 days to put a driver on the clock.

Not being a ******, drove rigs as a teen and all, I know the drill. That's why I got involved with the Army/Reserves and college.

GrayBeard2 wrote:




5 years running the Phoenix operation. Everything going well. I guess Graybeard didn't believe me. I have a nice shop now for work and my toys.... LOL

Phoenix is building like crazy again. My trucks are booked all day every day. Just picked up three more trucks to put on. The owner just ordered a big trailer.
I told him not to. No reason to have a 500k trailer to support. It will hold its own but the competition hauls loads that big for cheap. I don't want anything to do with that. Hopefully it will stay in Tucson.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Good job man.... 👍
Users browsing this topic