Whistlebritches
14 years ago

One of my first orders was from Mikes. Shipping was not stellar but could have been UPS. Can't wait to visit Texas. Want to hunt something big and eat Texas barbeque.

Sorry for the thread-jack coop.
Do hope your relocation goes well.

cacman wrote:




I think we're talking about 2 different Mikes......I-45 exit 79,north end of the strip mall on the east side of the highway.Mike's a great guy and he has a very nice selection.

Gas Station is I-45 exit 73........Texaco next to a carpet mill on the west side of the freeway.Not nearly the upper end stuff that Mike carries but great prices on your everyday smokes.


Ron
dkeage
14 years ago

I think we're talking about 2 different Mikes......I-45 exit 79,north end of the strip mall on the east side of the highway.Mike's a great guy and he has a very nice selection.

Gas Station is I-45 exit 73........Texaco next to a carpet mill on the west side of the freeway.Not nearly the upper end stuff that Mike carries but great prices on your everyday smokes.


Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:



Mike n Nancy is good peeps..........
jpotts
14 years ago




The best part NOBODY will have my address anymore! LMMFAO!!!


grmcooper wrote:




We...





...will...




...find...




...you.
Whistlebritches
14 years ago

Mike n Nancy is good peeps..........

dkeage wrote:




Yes sir..........Mike is one funny/sarcastic SOB,I guess that is why I like him so much.Never met wifey nor made it to their downtown location(McCoy's) unfortunately.As I understand it they are still open......His daughter and son-in-law run it IIRC.One of these days...............................


Ron
grmcooper
14 years ago
Wow a jpotts sighting!!!! Im honored!
JTokash
14 years ago
Best of luck!

There's a pretty good chance that we'll be neighbors... well, in neighboring states.... if I get this job in NM.

Just don't shoot the cacti.
grmcooper
14 years ago
Just over a week away!!!!!!
DrafterX
14 years ago
Take a break from unpacking on the 26th... we may have a herf brewing... 🇨🇮
grmcooper
14 years ago
You have the number.
wheelrite
14 years ago

Take a break from unpacking on the 26th... we may have a herf brewing... 🇨🇮

DrafterX wrote:



where ?
grmcooper
14 years ago
Don't tell bill..... he wouldn't show anyways...
wheelrite
14 years ago

Don't tell bill..... he wouldn't show anyways...

grmcooper wrote:



if you're there maybe...maybe not

I've been to Drafter's place...

he's civil...
grmcooper
14 years ago
I would hope you don't show. We don't need a texican to infiltrate Arizona.
wheelrite
14 years ago

I would hope you don't show. We don't need a texican to infiltrate Arizona.

grmcooper wrote:



Well, invite me so I can be a no show..
grmcooper
14 years ago
Cows are gone now 😞
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
Freezer's full![whip]
grmcooper
14 years ago
No They are only a month old...... took them to a friends house to grow up.
Thunder.Gerbil
14 years ago

No They are only a month old...... took them to a friends house to grow up.

grmcooper wrote:



Were you drinking a 40 when you took them over?
grmcooper
14 years ago
wheelrite
14 years ago

Cows are gone now :-(

grmcooper wrote:



don't be sad...

You still have that slutty sheep you can do it with,,,
Users browsing this topic