grmcooper
14 years ago
At least my sheep aren't full of silicone.
wheelrite
14 years ago

At least my sheep aren't full of silicone.

grmcooper wrote:



easy nancy,,,

I was referring to barn yard animals...

I forget you aren't so smart...
grmcooper
14 years ago
wheelrite
14 years ago

I was too.

grmcooper wrote:


do I know you ?=p~
Nicar
14 years ago
Does Mike share a 40 and a cig with the sheep after he lets them have their way with him?
DrafterX
14 years ago
😳
Noobs don't get to pick on Cooper....
Nicar
14 years ago
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Lying noobs.....
Nicar
14 years ago
I dont see TG in here you suck up old fog. Gmcooper goes by Mike! Is a pphhukkin noob supppsed to know that?
ZRX1200
14 years ago
And ^ this guy goes by the name poster thief!
DrafterX
14 years ago

I dont see TG in here you suck up old fog. Gmcooper goes by Mike! Is a pphhukkin noob supppsed to know that?

Nicar wrote:





More minus noob for you.... 😳 😳 😳 😳
grmcooper
14 years ago
TG is Coop im Cooper noob.
Nicar
14 years ago
Coop, cooper...mike.... All yall still like sheep too much!!
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Coming from Mr Texas animal Husbandry 2012 I'm



O U T R A G E D!
grmcooper
14 years ago
He ain't got horns.....
Nicar
14 years ago
I live in San Antonio, if anything, we will kill and cook almost any animal ( without doing your sick ****e to it) and put it in a tortilla.
grmcooper
14 years ago
Ozzy loves San Antonio
wheelrite
14 years ago
cacman
14 years ago

I live in San Antonio, if anything, we will kill and cook almost any animal ( without doing your sick ****e to it) and put it in a tortilla.

Nicar wrote:


Thought you texas-folk BBQ'd everything?
ZRX1200
14 years ago
In Houston they deepfry everything.
Users browsing this topic