shovelgrrrl
13 years ago
It's that time again - enter a photo of your mustache here on c-bid and win a great "5-pack" from me - and bragging rights for the whole year. (Those of you know know me, know that 5 never means just 5....)

The contest starts today and runs through Thanksgiving - start posting mustache pics on c-bid now!


Rules:

Entries must be posted on C-bid in the picture post thread; post here so I know where to look for your picture.
The contest is for mustaches, but other facial hair is allowed too.
There will be at least one winner - at the sole discretion of the judge (me), prizes may be given for runner up or other categories.
PMs to the judge are highly encouraged.


[whip] [whip] [whip] [whip] [whip]

Let the contest begin!
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
Sounds like you've gotten one entry already LMAO!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
csgamecock
13 years ago
I'm guessing only facial mustache's count? 🇨🇮
ZRX1200
13 years ago
You can send durty pics to Beth.......but then ya gotta talk dirty too.
csgamecock
13 years ago
^^^^^^

Works for me, I like older women, they know things younger ones dont!


csgamecock
13 years ago
Wheel in 5, 4,3,2,1......................
Numismaniac
13 years ago

Sounds like you've gotten one entry already LMAO!

DaQueenBeez wrote:






OHHH, Miss Bee, you being BAD!!!


hehe
havanaone
13 years ago
😁

It's that time again - enter a photo of your mustache here on c-bid and win a great "5-pack" from me - and bragging rights for the whole year. (Those of you know know me, know that 5 never means just 5....)

The contest starts today and runs through Thanksgiving - start posting mustache pics on c-bid now!


Rules:

Entries must be posted on C-bid in the picture post thread; post here so I know where to look for your picture.
The contest is for mustaches, but other facial hair is allowed too.
There will be at least one winner - at the sole discretion of the judge (me), prizes may be given for runner up or other categories.
PMs to the judge are highly encouraged.


[whip] [whip] [whip] [whip] [whip]

Let the contest begin!

shovelgrrrl wrote:


I have a milk mustache...😁
shovelgrrrl
13 years ago
The first mustache contest entry has been submitted. The competition is going to be tough this year. It's going to be really hard on the judge.
Numismaniac
13 years ago
no pics on Sunday?............guess I'm gonna need that phone # for some texts, hehe
victor809
13 years ago
I actually just grew a creepy mustache for Halloween. It is gone now, as there was no way in hell I was going to go about my daily life with that thing on my face. Perhaps I'll get motivated to post the picture.
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
Yes please...
Numismaniac
13 years ago

I actually just grew a creepy mustache for Halloween. It is gone now, as there was no way in hell I was going to go about my daily life with that thing on my face. Perhaps I'll get motivated to post the picture.

victor809 wrote:





That one is a definite must,


I plan on having some fun while cutting off the goattee, gonna let the grandkids help, so they don't freak out...


Mine may wind up being a creepy mustache before it's over, hehe
victor809
13 years ago

Yes please...

Mrs.Tank wrote:



Only because you asked so nicely hon. :)

Waiting on approval from the powers that be.
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
I can be nice. When I want to be.


moonman
13 years ago
Beard & stash growth in progress. Will post pic soon.

Can we have a chest hair contest next? I'm hairier then I've ever been. Feelin Squatchie!🌫
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
😮 😍 Post pics anyway! Luv da chesty man-fur!😍 😮
HUBBA HUBBA!
victor809
13 years ago
Where the hell is the competition? Come on Moonman, bring it!

I'd post a picture of the 15 chest hairs I can manage to grow, but I'm afraid some individuals would break the interwebs trying to view it over and over and over again....
Users browsing this topic