05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
advojp is D target....Keel whitey!!!!



His likings he says.....



I'm not too picky over cigars. Med to Full body profile is good. Some favorites are Fuente's (of course). Particulary fond of the Sun Grown, magnum rosado's and any of the hemingways. But, frankly, **** is what I smoke regularly. (perdomo champagne, brickhouse, black market, camachos, el batons) So, surprise me. I WILL smoke it.
Advojp
13 years ago
I sent the same PM to everyone not knowing if the jester was up and running. Thankfully he is!!! Hopefully everyone else is doing well, too.
BTW, birthday is tomorrow. So, HURRY UP!!!! [sarcasm]

05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Advojp
13 years ago
longerash
13 years ago
I got to get something to go with this not sure when it will be........
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Advojp
13 years ago
🍺 🇨🇮 [ram27bat] Jnichols jumps on the birthday bandwagon. Hits me on THE day with:

AF Short Story
Black Crown (nh)
La Sirena Mermaid (nh this vitola)
Camacho x2
Tat TAA 2012

Don't know what to say but, "THANK YOU!!!!"

Now, where's my beer, lighter and cutter. It's party time!

Thanks again, bro!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
longerash
13 years ago
sorry I did not make it before your bday it will leave in the morning maybe make it for saturday Happy Birthday.

9405 5036 9930 0195 2871 17
Advojp
13 years ago

sorry I did not make it before your bday it will leave in the morning maybe make it for saturday Happy Birthday.

9405 5036 9930 0195 2871 17

longerash wrote:



No need for "sorry" bro. We just got this started. I make WAAAYYY too big a deal out of my birthday. lol!

Thanks for the package that's on it's way!!!

🍺 Cheers

JP
longerash
13 years ago
so what ya smokin on?
Advojp
13 years ago
A very tastey AF 858 Maddie -- fine smoke IMO. Shot of Jim Beam my son gave me and later, a red wine chaser. Was good night!
Advojp
13 years ago
Woo hoo!!!!! Longerash's package lands today. Lot's of tasty looking smokes here!

Single Jameson Irish Whiskey jumped out of the box first.
Followed by"

Xicar HC --nh
La Herencia Cubana --nh
Oliva G -- a fav!!
Nestor Miranda 1989 --nh
Tat Havana--been a while
Long, dark lancero, unbanded. Will need some help here. Sure I've nh, though.

Jason, many thanks to you! Great package and am looking forward to them all!

🍺 Cheers!
JP
longerash
13 years ago
enjoy bro thee lanc is a rocky petal edge maduro
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
JuyceMan
13 years ago
9405 5036 9930 0201 6895 39
Advojp
13 years ago
Wow! Thank you, JuyceMan! I hate to explain the OpNBC to you cuz you might pull the package, but, there was a sign up for this "club" about a year ago... Or are you covering for someone who's dropped out?
You've jumped in here two or three times now. What a guy is all I can say. Well, that and thanks, in advance, for the package.

You don't happen to have a December birthday, do you???? You could maybe get a rubber glove outta the deal!! [sarcasm]

Great BOTL!

🍺 Cheers!

JP
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
JuyceMan
13 years ago
No problem, Jon. I understand. I just like giving to those deserving BOTL. My birthday passed a couple of months ago; but I enjoy the comaraderie. Enjoy the cigars!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic