nnightmar
13 years ago
OK Ray but only cause you asked nicely.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

OK Ray but only cause you asked nicely.

nnightmar wrote:






Smack his azz hard.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
I can't wait to see the hit!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
My noob sent me a message, his end of the trade is enroute.
jjoye
13 years ago
and its a good one i think
BlueDude
13 years ago
I'm a first time new newbie. Can someone help get me started? What's the second step?
carls7069
13 years ago

I'm a first time new newbie. Can someone help get me started? What's the second step?

BlueDude wrote:




Bomb FGM with about 50 pounds of boiled peanuts!
Welcome!
Lot's of crazies on here but it's a lot of fun!
Just roll with it.[ram27bat]
jjoye
13 years ago

My noob sent me a message, his end of the trade is enroute.

grrrrr609 wrote:


Should have been there today. And it wasn't. I swear I will go postal on usps if its not there tomorrow
0311 3260 0001 1971 7497. [ram27bat]
jjoye
13 years ago

You're laughing now...

hank56 wrote:


What's that suspose to mean hank? [sarcasm]
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Ok, apparently I tried to circumvent proper protocol of how this vet/noob transaction works. I would like to be put on the list, please. My email is [email protected] Thanks in advance.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

What's that suspose to mean hank? [sarcasm]

jjoye wrote:




You will see.....bwahahahahahahahaha
grrrrr609
13 years ago
My noobs end of trade landed today. Will post up the goodies later.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:





SamWidge....t33bone

Capo king ....steve02

jjoye....grrrrr609

raymusumeci ....nnightmar


Noobs in waiting:


Ryan999....gone? No posts since 10/20
Joewoowoo...last post 10/29...just 1 since?
seagull...6 posts...none since 10/29
norcal_emt ...1 post on 10/24
chswrst726...2 posts....nonne since 11/3
BlueDude....1 post
jpellegrin*


YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:



NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!
jjoye
13 years ago

My noobs end of trade landed today. Will post up the goodies later.

grrrrr609 wrote:


[ram27bat]
Got too wait till i get back to get mine!!!!!SUCKS!
jpellegrin
13 years ago

UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:





SamWidge....t33bone

Capo king ....steve02

jjoye....grrrrr609

raymusumeci ....nnightmar


Noobs in waiting:


Ryan999....gone? No posts since 10/20
Joewoowoo...last post 10/29...just 1 since?
seagull...6 posts...none since 10/29
norcal_emt ...1 post on 10/24
chswrst726...2 posts....nonne since 11/3
BlueDude....1 post
jpellegrin*


YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:



NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!

fishinguitarman wrote:


Why for I got an asterisk by my name....am I in trouble? 🤔
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago

Why for I got an asterisk by my name....am I in trouble? 🤔

jpellegrin wrote:




Yes you are.

You called cigars "sticks".

N00b!
jpellegrin
13 years ago

Yes you are.

You called cigars "sticks".

N00b!

DrMaddVibe wrote:



you are like a dog with a bone.
jpellegrin
13 years ago
yes, we need more vets. I am getting myself in trouble and need some experienced guidance to get me through this mine field called Cbids forums. :)
^^^that is an old school smiley!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Can you add me to the "noob" list
jpellegrin
13 years ago






🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic