fishinguitarman
13 years ago
UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:





SamWidge....t33bone

Capo king ....steve02

jjoye....grrrrr609

raymusumeci ....nnightmar

jpellegrin....FGM


Noobs in waiting:



whtwtrman79*


YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:



NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!
crgcpro
13 years ago

Yes you are.

You called cigars "sticks".

N00b!

DrMaddVibe wrote:



It's ok unless he asks if he should keep the "wrappers" on them LOL.
steve02
13 years ago
I am still waiting on an order I placed to get here, so I can finish the total decimation of my noob. Once that flies, I'll take another. I enjoy warping the minds of noobs 🌫
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Oh I'm worried now I've got a star by my name!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Oh I'm worried now I've got a star by my name!

whtwtrman79 wrote:



You should be...it means you have a ticking time bomb heading your way very soon!
jpellegrin
13 years ago
yes, I just saw I have been chosen by a living legend! I am stoked! What a vast well of experience that I will be able to draw from! I am glad I am a noob and experiencing all these great things for the first time!
King
13 years ago
FGM was my Vet man! You got a good one...
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

yes, I just saw I have been chosen by a living legend! I am stoked! What a vast well of experience that I will be able to draw from! I am glad I am a noob and experiencing all these great things for the first time!

jpellegrin wrote:



Ki$$@$$!!!!

#-o
jpellegrin
13 years ago


Nope, just truly happy with FGM picking me. When you get to be around my age, the little things in life really get ya going. 😁
jjoye
13 years ago
lot of happy noobs!!
kombat96
13 years ago
Newness sucks.
edin508
13 years ago
hehe, jpellegrin actually IS a Rugby player. lol

Good luck! [whip]

http://www.papajohnspeanuts.biz/ 
dubleuhb
13 years ago
WooHoo, you get an autographed poster of the Thonginator, good for you Bro!!!
jpellegrin
13 years ago
I cant freaking wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dubleuhb
13 years ago

I cant freaking wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jpellegrin wrote:


Here is another satisfied recipient.

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/617886/THE-POSTER 
hank56
13 years ago

yes, I just saw I have been chosen by a living legend! I am stoked! What a vast well of experience that I will be able to draw from! I am glad I am a noob and experiencing all these great things for the first time!

jpellegrin wrote:





While FGM is in fact a Legend in his own mind, and is still "alive" (sort of) if you mean vast well of experience = friggin Methuselah ish.


Hope he wakes from his nap soon. lol
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Ya, I am da Thonigator....:-"
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
What would you charge to make an appearance at my annual Christmas party, I think the thonginator can win my ugly "sweater" contest hands down
05busa
13 years ago
youngra
13 years ago
I'm looking to be added too, already e-mailed FGM so hoping he has added me to the list. Looking to expand my basic knowledge and have some resources for the many questions that will be coming up as I go along.
Users browsing this topic